ADVERTISEMENT

Opponent Tracker

MW having a good year, but don't really have that top top tier team like USU or SDSU in some past years, but pretty solid:

Linder at Wyoming is a guy that will probably be getting some consideration for bigger jobs. He turned it around QUICK there. I recall prior to a game vs SDSU last year, he talked about studying Dutcher's defense and culture and instilling that at Wyoming. Well he has instilled that very very quickly.

Wonder if he would like a more sea level, warmer east coast locale? Or maybe his wife would :).

• Haha
Reactions: 8legs1dream
Impressive dude to get Wyoming ranked so fast. Three of four seasons at Northern Colorado with 20+ wins before that, including a 26-win year. Looks like he's a lifer in the west, but money talks!

KenPom has the MWC as:

CSU 33
SDSU 36
BSU 40
Wyoming 42
Fresno 51
Utah ST 52
UNLV 97
Nevada 128
New Mexico 137
Air Force 235
San Jose 289

6 in Top 52

Yes Davidson put a beating St Louis even without their star point guard. Wow! Don't know reason why absent from lineup? Loyer is the missing piece (a point guard) from last year that they didn't have. Great pickup by BobMcK. Carter Collins as the PG lol. Grady was no point either and he goes and the team improves. Wow2!

Went to their site and here's a few signees. Maybe not rated high? but we know the coach will get the most out of them. Going to Italy to get a player lol.
NLIGraphic.jpg

• Wow
Wow, just saw that. Howard is losing it this year. Was watching the game the other night and he got a t for walking on the court and picking up the ball while still inbounds in the back court. Seemed kind of like am honest screw up, but also seemed pretty odd. Especially after this move. Now, I would be pissed with the time out call too.

Reactions: SpiderK
Uggh, SDSU just came back from down 12, 80 percent FT shooter missed 2 FTs with 7 seconds to lose it at 1st place Boise. Amazing to watch the intensity, defense and coaching moves down the stretch. A stark contrast to Mooney led teams. I really hope he is gone. It's just amazing the level of Fandom and excitement he has sucked out of the program

Reactions: SpiderK
UNI wins, 102–96 in OT. Green with 32. Loyola probably still okay for an at-large, but not comfortable.

MVC has Arch Madness early, so regular season is done for them.

This doesn't really belong in the Opponent thread, but I didn't want to start a new one...Gonzaga, Arizona, Auburn, Purdue, Kansas, and Kentucky all lost today. Rothstein says it's the first time in history that the top 6 teams in the AP poll all lost on the same day. o_O

Not sure where to put this.

But is the OVC adding Lindenwood? 3 years after Diekvoss graduated?

Reactions: spider23
Yeah, I mentioned over in the lax discussion that they’ll need to find a home for that program since OVC doesn’t sponsor it, but probably won’t end up with us.

Yeah, I mentioned over in the lax discussion that they’ll need to find a home for that program since OVC doesn’t sponsor it, but probably won’t end up with us.
Gonna bet Lindenwood goes to ASUN for LAX.Maybe RMU would then move to Southern LAX which helps with Hampton LAX moving to CAA.

Off topic question. Is Towson leaving the CAA?
Some are showing JMU and Towson with no more games in March & April.
Or does Towson have CAA Tourney bye and unknown opponent?

Towson is the top seed and will play the winner of the 8/9 game between W&M and Northeastern.

Towson is the top seed and will play the winner of the 8/9 game between W&M and Northeastern.
That is what I began to think, but it was showing up weird.
No known opponent so showing up as no game until November...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT