ADVERTISEMENT

Opponent Tracker 2022-2023

Loyola, which like us has struggled so far this season, led most of the way against Clemson and blew it open over the homestretch to win by 18 in Atlanta.

Radford, led by former Spider great Sal Kouressi is up 2 at the half vs the Sheep 28-26. Can't imagine VDU fans are thrilled with their start to the season.

Reactions: Section9.RowD
They are hot garbage. No excuse for losing to them at all this year.

This is the state of their program: https://www.vcuramnation.com/forums/threads/it’s-time-to-start-talking-about-mike-rhoades’-future-at-vcu.19892/
Might be fun and enjoyable for us to have a separate thread for the VCU decline that does seem to be gradually occurring .. perhaps some of our VCU friends who read our forum from time to time would appreciate out take on their program challenges.

BTW, I was hyping Andrew Carr as a guy we should go after in the portal, he is looking like one of Wake's top players so far. Probably was looking to go big conference - but he would have been a good one.
your boy had the game winner and had 20 last night, and is averaging 10 & 5 for Wake.

• Wow
Reactions: plydogg
They are hot garbage. No excuse for losing to them at all this year.

This is the state of their program: https://www.vcuramnation.com/forums/threads/it’s-time-to-start-talking-about-mike-rhoades’-future-at-vcu.19892/
Remember a post on here that VCU could be 10-3 at the end of OOC, a few weeks back. Lol. yeah, they are in trouble, barely beating Q4 teams at home right now. Outside of Ace and Johns (transfer from Michigan) their are huge gaping holes in that roster particularly on the offensive end of things. There other two big transfers, one is barely seeing the court, and the other looks like he spends more time at Jimmy Johns than in the gym.

Lots of empty seats too last night.

Lots of empty seats too last night.
This time of year 97 that seems to be the case even at some good P6 schools. Watched few minutes of USC-LBST looking up now only 1800 in attendance. Oregon drew 4800 last night. Gives reasoning to me UR giving away $5 seats for at least till conference play starts isn't a bad but a good thing. USC could have easily done a giveaway for underprivileged kids in the LA area last night. Maybe security reasons not able to do so.

Reactions: Section9.RowD
Davidson loses to #304 Northeastern.

La Salle is down 16 to #311 Lafayette.

At least Duquesne is cruising over Winthrop...still no sign of Wilson for them.

Oh, and looking ahead for us...Coppin State beat JMU in double OT.

Previously 1–11 Lafayette blows out La Salle at Gola, 90–65. :rolleyes:

Yes, was happy to see Lafayette get a win, but wow La Salle. Forgot the great Ashley Howard (I recall our philly posters touting him) was not there anymore and they went to the way back machine to hire Dunphy. SLU loses yet again, Davidson loses to Northeastern. Overall not the best night. Does not really matter much at this point, as it is going to be winner takes all the March Madness representation this season.

So, what are the odds that there will be 6 teams with a worse A-10 conference record than Fordham?
It happened last year and the A-10 is worse now, so certainly a reasonable chance.

Fordham has a NET of 105. Nothing to ride home about, but when you look at their schedule - I can't believe they are even that high. And FYI - they are 3rd highest in the A10 right now

I wonder ... if the entire A10 scheduled like Fordham this year and everyone was 12-2 or 13-1 ... would we be looking like a 3 bid league again?

I wonder ... if the entire A10 scheduled like Fordham this year and everyone was 12-2 or 13-1 ... would we be looking like a 3 bid league again?
It will be interesting to see where the Sunbelt ends up this year.

Probably not if no one were top 100 NET. And, no doubt, the committee would see right through that if a whole conference decided to schedule like that.

4 did…UMass, Davidson, Loyola, and St. Joe’s.

URI is one short because they got COVID and had to cancel their game against Milwaukee.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT