ADVERTISEMENT

Nova vs Tribe highlights:Nova vs JMU/URI/ME/MorganSt/Syracuse highlights

Re: Nova vs Tribe highlights

Here's hoping our Spiders don't get caught looking beyond Elon
in anticipation of November battles with Nova, Maine, Barneys and Indians!

I guess MM, 32counter and others will call for my ouster from this board for the crime of expressing my views.

I am really hated on this board!

one game at a time ii if we can run the table we can get in the playoffs AND be seeded

I dont see this team looking past Elon. Hopefully the D can cause some more turnovers and the O looks better than it did last week. Also, we really dont need any more injuries. I say the Spiders come out sharp and roll the Fighting Christians. As for Villanova, I think it will be another great game similar to UNH. Hopefully we will get some injured guys back and finish the game bettrr than we did against UNH.

the indians down there will be a handful, a rival game, maybe a lot on the line. they should have beaten nova, a very tough loss. frs, don't post about rpi, umwcah, Mike London or other school's message boards, well maybe not about VA students at UR and you will be golden. you are a SPID, act like one here and no probs.

[/URL]FrontRoyalSpider - Post all you want about rpi, umwcah (whatever that is), Mike London, other schools' message boards. I value what you have to say. Go Spiders!

Nova vs Syracuse highlights

Cuse wins in 2OT.Nova misses chip shot FG for win in regulation.Nova goes for 2pt PAT and fails.Robertson stuffed.Game,set and match.

2 OT loss

Re: Nova vs Syracuse highlights

if they score 40+ against us, we lose

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT