ADVERTISEMENT

Mooney for life

Gospiders06

Team Manager
Jan 25, 2018
I am trying to think of all the defenders and their excuses.

1. He is great ambassador to the community and does a lot for Richmond.

2. 3000 most wins in Richmond. Great players around Mooney all time scorers, steal leader and rebound leaders.

3. They do really well in the classroom and graduate.

4. They praise and came back another year to see what happens

5. He has been here for 17 years and does well with the college being so small.

6. We are competitive and compete.

Reactions: 8legs1dream
I am trying to think of all the defenders and their excuses.

1. He is great ambassador to the community and does a lot for Richmond.

2. 3000 most wins in Richmond. Great players around Mooney all time scorers, steal leader and rebound leaders.

3. They do really well in the classroom and graduate.

4. They praise and came back another year to see what happens

5. He has been here for 17 years and does well with the college being so small.

6. We are competitive and compete.
Nothing listed here that Ulla and Coach Fezz couldn’t do.

Reactions: 8legs1dream
We are 8-5 in the A-10 and 17-9 overall. Mooney isn't going anywhere.
With 5-6 year seniors from the greatest class in history. This is not a normal year and if Hardt doesnt know that he is a moron. This us the year we should be in the Top 20 getting a 6 seed in the Dance.

Reactions: Spiders4ever
We are 8-5 in the A-10 and 17-9 overall. Mooney isn't going anywhere.

I've been saying it, as much as it pains me to do so that he has already done enough for this season to be viewed a "success" by the AD. The next two years results will be chalked up to a young, inexperienced team. The next legitimate chance at him having a hot seat is the 2024/25 season.

It also doesn’t help that 2020 is viewed as an ncaa year by the AD. It shouldn’t be but it is viewed that way, we all know that we were very much on the bubble and getting bounced in the opening round of the A10 would have kept us out. I maintain that that’s what would have happened.

Last edited:
I've been saying it, as much as it pains me to do so that he has already done enough for this season to be viewed a "success" by the AD. The next two years results will be chalked up to a young, inexperienced team. The next legitimate chance at him having a hot seat is the 2024/25 season.
Mooney will outlive the few of us that still want to win.

ADVERTISEMENT