ADVERTISEMENT

MLAX transfers ‘23

John Galloway is doing an impressive job. Nation's leading scorer added to roster. Any clue as to whether or not we will play Dolphins going forward? ...with conference realignments schedules remain to be sorted.

I'd think distance would be the main barrier...it's a long bus ride when we've got plenty of other quality teams much closer. Obviously fewer options for them than for us.

Also feel like it's a bit of a no-win situation for us. Even if Jax is good, they're going to be in a bad conference so their numbers won't be great.

Reactions: spider fan
We've had good schedules with UVA every year, and then 1 or 2 more ACC teams, and then a Georgetown or Maryland caliber team. and 3 or 4 other teams plus conference schedule. This year those other teams were- UMBC, Towson, Bonnies, and Marist. Will be of interest to see next year's schedule to see if we upgrade some of those other games although high probability we will have to win conference to get a bid. From previous scheduling apparent we will play about the toughest schedule we can.

I understand why kids might transfer in football and basketball, and maybe even baseball, but lacrosse…
Seems like nothing to be gained by transferring from one of the best programs in the country. So, I assume
it’s some sort of a personal reason.

Reactions: Eight Legger
Unless he can get to one of the top 4 or 5 programs, I guess? But yeah, we shouldn't lose too many this way.

He could have made a name for himself here. At UVA he’ll always be Kyle’s younger brother.
Not sure that’s what I’d want.

Looks like so far we just have the one out, Kology to Virginia. Also currently no one else on the list to leave as of yet. No one coming into the program as a transfer yet either.

Reactions: 32counter
ADVERTISEMENT