ADVERTISEMENT

Mike Leach advice on...

Mike Leach is fantastic. I'm betting that he will be in the SEC within the next year or two.

know that texas tech is sorry that they listened to a helicopter parent instead of the coach plus he is way out there and pretty funny. same with kansas who let a couple of players who got their feelings hurt by words lead to firing their coach who had taken them to an orange bowl win, that kansas? yep, that kansas.

he had the wedding deal nailed exactly. like many dads, attempted to talk my daughter into taking money as opposed to spending tons on something which lasts a couple of hours and then is gone. thought she was the type who would take it but, alas, she did not. one thing he did not touch on, the dad has to tell the mom, numerous times, this is not your wedding, you had yours, this is hers.

Reactions: spider fan
Here's the expanded version of that 2017 video..............twice.................

look, don't even like the fact that fcs expanded from 16, we had enough, it was right. does not matter how many teams you take into the playoffs, there will be arguments, see ncaa men's basketball with 64+. we play a regular season for a reason and it counts, see uga an osu this season, they stubbed their toes and thus got left out even though either one of those teams could win it if invited. having eight will not solve the prob, having ten will not solve it, nothing will solve it, just leave it alone. of course, if a network steps up and says if we go to ten teams, we will pay you a trillion and it will happen. it is good now but money will change it, expand it and we will still be arguing about who got left out.

I agree about 16. I thought that was the just right number.

well deserved, he should not be able to beat usc, and the other heavier weights in that conference from pullman, wa but he does. the fact that he is hilarious adds to his rep

Petersen has schooled Leach every year they've matched up, in the snow, rain, sunshine or clouds.

The SEC literally gets everything. They have the best players already, usually the best programs and now they’ll have the best press conferences. The rich keep getting richer.

Reactions: whampas
The SEC literally gets everything. They have the best players already, usually the best programs and now they’ll have the best press conferences. The rich keep getting richer.
It does. I try to see an SEC game every season, usually during Spiders' open week. I've been to all the stadiums except Texas A&M and Arkansas. Favorite places are Ole Miss and LSU. Makes you wish you were 22 again.

It does. I try to see an SEC game every season, usually during Spiders' open week. I've been to all the stadiums except Texas A&M and Arkansas. Favorite places are Ole Miss and LSU. Makes you wish you were 22 again.

would agree with that. I’ve been to a few places during golf trips. Auburn hosting Georgia has been the best environment I’ve experienced. Haven’t been to Ole Miss or LSU yet but have both on my bucket list.

Reactions: whampas
Reaction by Coug fans is about 50-50. Leach had one foot out the door for about four years and had done an excellent job of alienating the local media. I expect some players didn't enjoy getting thrown under the bus after losses and he hasn't come close to winning an Apple Cup in about six years.

Reaction by Coug fans is about 50-50. Leach had one foot out the door for about four years and had done an excellent job of alienating the local media. I expect some players didn't enjoy getting thrown under the bus after losses and he hasn't come close to winning an Apple Cup in about six years.
He better like eggs better than apples if he wants to stay employed.

As HC,10 years at TT and 8 at WSU.

His personality alone for entertainment value is worth a few 4 star recruits annually and an extra $1m-$2m per year.He’ll be earning $5m at MSU.Not a bad gig as the andedocte philosopher with pregame/postgame pigskin histrionics sprinkled in with a spread offense.

Mississippi State and philosophical intellectualism is an oxymoron .It’s a non starter.He’ll be expected to win in Starkville ASAP.

Texas Tech: 84–43 47–33

Washington State:

2012 3–9 1–8
2013 6–7 4–5
2014 3–9 2–7
2015 9–4 6–3
2016 8–5 7–2
2017 9–4 6–3
2018 11–2 7–2
2019 6–7 3–6

Washington State: 55–47 36–36

Overall 139-90

Last edited:
His schtick had pretty much run its course with many Wazzu fans. They were 3-6 in the Pac-12 this year and needed a creampuff OOC to get bowl-eligible, and then they did not look good losing to AFA.

Wood, I can't tell if you're a Leach fan. ;)
I don't like coaches who don't take accountability for losses and insult their players by calling them corpses, fat, entitled, etc. He's an offensive guru but does not seem to be a nice person.

^^^ not only funny, but original.....although I would have used Newman's...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT