ADVERTISEMENT

Marathon

BillyWayne

Star
May 6, 2003
Congratulations to Spider Fan for finishing yet another Richmond Marathon. Looked for you as you ran by our house, but didn't pick you out of the big crowd of runners. You make us old guys proud!

Any other posters out there who ran?

Thanks Billy Wayne - am toward the latter part of the pack wearing red shirt and blue shorts.
This post was edited on 11/12 11:38 AM by spider fan

OK, Admiral, how many is this? you need to train harder and go for your age group next year before you bow out of this thing. am sure Madame Admiral will support such activites, probably would like to get you out of the house even more.

Thanks for that post which made me laugh after the 35th Richmond Marathon. Richmond is the toughest on Mrs. Admiral because we leave home about 5:45 A.M. and return about 8:00 P.M. She has to do lots and lots of waiting for me; good news is our support group has grown with having two high achieving relatives in Richmond - niece who is doctor and her husband who is lawyer, along with my daughters who drive down and bring the grandsons, and a Richmond friend whose home I use as a post race base and his wife fixes a great post race meal. Most of the races I run I either drive to by myself or they are close enough by Mrs. can drop me off and I either run home or she picks me up. Mrs. is still working so she manages to have her office time without yours truly around. The last part of your post is on target and probably applies in your household as well.......

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT