ADVERTISEMENT

Looking for a Spider Tailgate at Villanova

spiderjpo

Assistant Coach
Mar 11, 2004
My brother and I are making the trip from VA to Villanova Saturday to represent from the Peanut Gang. We normally would be setting up a tailgate to welcome Spider fans but no passes are available in the tailgate lot at VU for our game. We will have our own food and drink but looking to join some other Spider fans to get ready for this big game. Let me know if anyone is planning a tailgate we can join in with and we will gladly return the hospitality in Lot 66 at a home game. Hope to see lots of Red on Saturday as we get the CAA Season started with a win! Go Spiders.

My brother and I are making the trip from VA to Villanova Saturday to represent from the Peanut Gang. We normally would be setting up a tailgate to welcome Spider fans but no passes are available in the tailgate lot at VU for our game. We will have our own food and drink but looking to join some other Spider fans to get ready for this big game. Let me know if anyone is planning a tailgate we can join in with and we will gladly return the hospitality in Lot 66 at a home game. Hope to see lots of Red on Saturday as we get the CAA Season started with a win! Go Spiders.
Half the UR student body and staff are from Philly. You should have no problem.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT