ADVERTISEMENT

Lacrosse recruiting

Andrew Hamilton
FO
5'6" / 150
Stafford, Va. / Wando

Hamilton stats at Cleveland State:

http://www.csuvikings.com/sports/m-lacros/2018-19/players/andrewhamilton0kfw?view=profile

Bio
Named 6A first team all-state after his junior season when he won 182 of 265 faceoffs (68.7%) and collected 139 ground balls … Also notched 35 points (28g, 7a) while being named All-South Region First Team … Helped Colonial Forge High School to the state semifinals in 2017 along with a Southern Region championship and a conference championship … Chosen all-state second team as a sophomore after winning 248 of 363 faceoffs (68.3%) and collecting 146 ground balls … Also named a Brine All-American and All-South Region First Team while adding 33 points (22g, 11a) … Helped the Eagles to state semifinals and conference championship in 2016 … Colonial Forge posted a 35-4 record the past two years with Hamilton's help … Has earned multiple all-conference honors … Also played football … Son of Andrew and Missy Hamilton … Has two sisters, Emma and Lili, and one brother, JD.

Highlight video

Last edited:
Looks like a good get at the goalie position. Good rating on Inside Lacrosse.

2019 All Metro

Will Tazewell
School: St. Christopher’s

Year: Junior

Position: Midfield

The Skinny: Tazewell led the Saints with 39 assists while adding 30 goals as St. Christopher’s won 19 straight games before falling in the VISAA playoffs. Tazewell concludes his career with 79 goals, 62 assists, and 60 ground balls, including a four-goal, five-assist performance against Blue Ridge in the state quarterfinals. He’s a two-time all-Prep League honoree, and first team VISAA all-state in 2019.

Last edited:
Reactions: urfan1

Congratulations to Jared on his college commitment and good luck in the future!

Name

Jared Chenoy

High School

St. Thomas Aquinas

Graduation Year

College Choice

University of Richmond

Club Affiliations

Crabs Lacrosse

Why did you choose this college?

I chose The University of Richmond for a number of reasons; the academics, lacrosse team, the school itself and location.

What are your first memories of the sport?

My first memory of lacrosse was showing up to my first week of lacrosse practice wearing a hockey helmet.

What part of the process was most surprising to you about the recruiting process and what would you like to pass on to those who are going to face it in the future?

I would describe the recruitment process like this, the harder you work in the classroom, lacrosse field, and weight room, the easier and less stressful it makes the whole process.

Who would you like to thank for helping you get here?

Weston Warriors lacrosse, Crabs Lacrosse, St.Thomas Aquinas athletics

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT