ADVERTISEMENT

Key games moving forward

Gospiders06

Team Manager
Jan 25, 2018
I know every game matters. But I circled these dates moving forward.

Jan.2 at St.Louis-still in winter break long trip to St Louis.

Jan.8 at Fordham-I know they are terrible. But we have some history losing in NY. Also covid might cancel it. Can we find a replacement game?

Jan.11 Mason-this game is like a toss up. With a potential cancelled game before it. Mason was legit early this year. New coach.

Jan. 14 Davidson-I know Mooney has a good record against Davidson of late. Does the luck run out? They beat Bama

Jan.25 at Rhode Island-sounds really cold end of January. Don't know how legit they are. Beat Boston College twice. Been dealing with a covid pause.

JAN.29-VS VCU always a really big rivalry game. This year it seems even more big. Cause at Duquesne after this one.

I will stop here. Cause then I be going too far. Really hope Covid doesn't destroy March madness again.

Reactions: nathanw19
Why is Fordham potentially cancelled? If they are on covid pause, they should be off it by then. It's 16 days away.

Got it. Virginia is just as much a mess though, unfortunately. NY had 18k new cases today with a population shy of 21M, and Va had 6400 new ones with a population of more than 8M. Probably will be a ton of spread everywhere after Christmas.

Ready for my 7th year of eligibility
These hurdles represent opportunities for further development, growth, and education. Yes, education. I propose our school begin offering PHD programs, so that Golden, Sherod, Gilyard, Burton, Cayo, Kulyo, Wilson, Nelson, Bailey, Crabtree, Goose, Grace, Sol, Randolph, and even Buckingham can stay in school and get their degrees. I would like our then fairly educated team to have the average age of an NBA team. Maybe they could aspire to having cardigan sweaters, wearing fuzzy slippers, and smoking pipes.

Got it. Virginia is just as much a mess though, unfortunately. NY had 18k new cases today with a population shy of 21M, and Va had 6400 new ones with a population of more than 8M. Probably will be a ton of spread everywhere after Christmas.
cases, cases, cases. Jesus... how pathetic this society has become. I know, I know... but we must stop the spread of this illness or millions of people will get the cold. We are now trying to literally stop the common cold. Nuts but very predictable once we started allowing the cdc to run our lives.

Should help if/when we have to go on pause. But if everyone got their boosters the other day, we might be good to go anyway in another week. Much lower percentage of boosted people are getting covid.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT