ADVERTISEMENT

January 6th Death Toll

Call me back when one person is arrested or prosecuted from either Antifa or Black Lives Matter. The riots and wanton destruction of property was reprehensible. The rampant fraud was intolerable. The murders were outrageous.
Way to stay on topic.

What you say has merit. The problem is the committee is a joke, all despise Trump. As a result no one gives a hoot other than Trump haters. Cassidy Hutchinson will be proven to be a liar, and so the charade continues, one failed attempt after another to smear Trump.
What possible motivation would a 25-year-old relative nobody have to lie under oath before Congress? She was a Trump supporter. Her career is just starting. She knows that by giving the testimony she gave, she will instantly become hated by the same people she was aligned with – and the same people who perpetrated violence against the Capitol. So what's in it for her? You think she really wants to live the next 60 years of her life fearing for her safety and well-being, being blackballed by the group she wanted to be part of, all just for the hell of it? No, she was telling the truth. The problem is, a lot of people have no interest in hearing the truth.

Trump calls everyone he disagrees with a liar. It's the weakest play in the book, and he does it constantly. So everyone who agrees with him is telling the truth, but everyone else is a liar? Who in their right mind would ever fall for such nonsense?

Why doesn't Trump come testify before Congress? Then he can set the record straight – under oath.

Reactions: urfan1
The committee is a joke, allowing second hand testimony. Why not subpoena her source, Ornato? Will never happen, nor seek testimony from other secret service agents with Trump that day. Ornato said he wasn’t in the car and Engel who was said not true and would be willing to testify.I know you despise Trump, but don’t be so gullible. Yes he lies, but no more than Schiff. They are politician, the few good ones stretch the truth, the others lie. Get over it. The country is a mess and Dems could give a darn, smearing Trump is more important.

Not sure what you are accusing Schiff of lying about, but he wasn't the president who lied to the nation about the election being rigged. He also didn't plot and orchestrate the insurrection. Had he, I would be calling for his head too.

Ask yourself this: if everything were exactly the same, except Trump were a Democrat, what would you think should happen to him?

Reading comprehension. Trump lies, Schiff lies regarding Russian collusion are well known. Your fear of Trump being the GOP candidate for the next cycle is unfounded. Give it a break. The governor of Georgia last week reported that 33,000 more GOP voters didn’t vote for Trump, but voted for House and Senate candidates

You didn't answer my question: What if Trump were a Democrat who had orchestrated this attempted subversion of democracy? Would you feel the same about just letting this all go?

Ask yourself this: if everything were exactly the same, except Trump were a Democrat, what would you think should happen to him?
The same thing that will happen to Joe Biden in a few months. It will be interesting when Ted Cruz asks Hunter Biden about his laptop. Let's say Hunter shows up and pleads the 5th. Or he refuses to show up, and they hold him in contempt?
What is disgusting about this charade- no one is asking about the origins of COVID.

Let's stay on topic. I thought that the behavior of those involved on January 6th was abhorrent.
I understand their frustration. It undermined the reckoning owed those who think that the left's terrorist organizations like Antifa, black lives matter, Jane's revenge, among others, should be held to account for their murders, rapes, and wanton destruction.

That said, this is a cogent discussion by Andy McCarthy of the devastating testimony of Ms. Hutinson. They may have put the nail in Donald Trump's coffin.

9o
You didn't answer my question: What if Trump were a Democrat who had orchestrated this attempted subversion of democracy? Would you feel the same about just letting this all go?
Fully investigate with a fair and impartial committee but why bother if the panel is a clown show similar to the one currently in place.

ADVERTISEMENT