ADVERTISEMENT

January 6th Death Toll

Please stop with the liberal nonsense. I don't like labels and they do nothing for anyone. I am not a member of either party and never will be.

Please stop with the liberal nonsense. I don't like labels and they do nothing for anyone. I am not a member of either party and never will be.
Panic has set in. I would not ask Google its opinion. Its sentient bot chat may give you an answer you don't like.

I'd say the greater travesty was having a president commit criminal acts, lie knowingly to the American public and lead an insurrection to overthrow a federal election when all of his own advisors were telling him he was full of BS, and basically put a target on the head of his own vice president. He should spend the rest of his days looking at four brick walls from the inside out.

I'd say the greater travesty was having a president commit criminal acts, lie knowingly to the American public and lead an insurrection to overthrow a federal election when all of his own advisors were telling him he was full of BS, and basically put a target on the head of his own vice president. He should spend the rest of his days looking at four brick walls from the inside out.
How does it feel knowing President Biden is withholding the vital supplies the Ukrainians need to stop the onslaught of Russians? As of June 15, 2022, the Ukrainians have almost completely exhausted their supply of Soviet Era artillery. The Russians have all but destroyed the M777s we sent them. As of June 15, 2022, Joe Biden has released almost none of the weapons bought and paid for in the 40 Billion allocation made on May 19, 2022. How many people have to die, because of Joe Biden?

I don't know, how does it feel knowing that we had a president who praised and enabled Putin for four years allowing this to happen in the first place, all because he had business debts to Russia that he refused to reveal (along with his tax returns)?

I don't know, how does it feel knowing that we had a president who praised and enabled Putin for four years allowing this to happen in the first place, all because he had business debts to Russia that he refused to reveal (along with his tax returns)?
It sounds to me like you miss President Trump already. You will miss him more when gas hits $6 per gallon.

I'll be the first one cheering at his funeral. He is a uniquely evil human being in American and world history whose intentional divisiveness, lies and overall negative impact have unfortunately changed the course of our history for the worse.

And gas prices are rising worldwide, as you are well aware. This is not an issue that any US president has ever had one iota of control over, as much as both sides enjoy blaming the other when the other side is in power. Whether I pay $2 or $5 for gas is way down the list of things I worry about. It may cost the average person $40 or so more a week for gas -- that sucks, but most of those people are also buying $10 lattes at Starbucks every single day, and I don't hear them bitching about that. Make smarter life choices.

Accountability is a thing. You can't wreck an entire nation and try to overthrow your own government and just walk away like nothing happened. The irony of Republicans complaining about Hillary Clinton and Beghazi for a decade, but turning their heads when Trump led an insurrection that almost got some of them injured or killed in the freaking US Capitol...Simply stunning.

This murder is a direct result of the Jan 6 hearings. There was a slaughter on the Texas border in the 34th House District in Texas. It went for a Republican for the first time since Reconstruction. It was a stunning upset.

"Former Obama pollster David Shor was quick to warn: “If you look at things like the Texas local elections, the New Jersey elections, Nassau County elections, the Virginia elections, they all point to Hispanics not just not snapping back but continuing to get more Republican in relative terms than they were before.”

Very few give a hoot about the Jan 6 hearing, only Trump haters. Balancing income to expenses in this economic free fall have fixed and low income citizens attention, not the clown show in DC. With energy prices, inflation, crime, southern border, etc attempting to fry Trump one more time doesn’t register a second thought.

One more fact, two years ago every person in the US was better economically than today. Sadly it’s going to get worse.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gallipoli
Very few give a hoot about the Jan 6 hearing, only Trump haters. Balancing income to expenses in this economic free fall have fixed and low income citizens attention, not the clown show in DC. With energy prices, inflation, crime, southern border, etc attempting to fry Trump one more time doesn’t register a second thought.
They take it so seriously.

Accountability is a thing. You can't wreck an entire nation and try to overthrow your own government and just walk away like nothing happened. The irony of Republicans complaining about Hillary Clinton and Beghazi for a decade, but turning their heads when Trump led an insurrection that almost got some of them injured or killed in the freaking US Capitol...Simply stunning.
You have a terrible case of Trump Derangement Syndrome. A Trump delusion is a terrible thing to have. I think you even miss him.

Well, were you better off under the policies of the Orange Ass or the current "past by the sell date" guy?

Never a Trump fan, but what leads us now is a disaster.

The hypocrisy is stunning. The right wanted to try Hillary years after the fact six ways to Sunday as if she personally executed four people half a world away. Trump lied nonstop for four years, cozied up to brutal tyrants and tried to overthrow an election and get his VP killed, and when Congress dares to present evidence of it all, it's Congress's fault for seeking justice?

I wasn't particularly a fan of anyone who ran for president this last time around, but morals and decency matter to me, so I would have voted for literally anyone who ran against Trump. My life, like that of most people, doesn't noticeably change regardless of who is president.

The hypocrisy is stunning. The right wanted to try Hillary years after the fact six ways to Sunday as if she personally executed four people half a world away.
Not to digress, but I think they wanted to try Hillary for having top secret information on a private server.

My life, like that of most people, doesn't noticeably change regardless of who is president.
I suggest you get out once in a while. Go grocery shopping and stop by the gas station. The price of eggs has tripled in the last 4 months. The price of chicken has almost doubled.
A guy at the egg display said it cost him $120 to fill up his truck. He was a construction guy.
Let the little guy wither on the alter of the green new deal.

The cost of everything goes up over time. Please explain to me how Biden or any president can control the price of gas that comes from a world away? I've already explained that when the cost of something you need goes up, it's your responsibility as an adult to cut back on other less critical expenses. It's not a difficult concept.

Do I love paying $5 a gallon for gas? No. Am I going to whine and bitch about it like a child? No. I'm going to live my life, cut back on unnecessary trips when I can and skip eating at a restaurant twice a month to even things out.

The cost of everything goes up over time. Please explain to me how Biden or any president can control the price of gas that comes from a world away? I've already explained that when the cost of something you need goes up, it's your responsibility as an adult to cut back on other less critical expenses. It's not a difficult concept.

Do I love paying $5 a gallon for gas? No. Am I going to whine and bitch about it like a child? No. I'm going to live my life, cut back on unnecessary trips when I can and skip eating at a restaurant twice a month to even things out.
What about the working man who has to put gas in his car? He can't make ends meet by skipping a couple of meals out.

Life is tough, man. Are you just learning this, or did you expect everything to always go your way? I own a struggling small business. I am the working man, I understand.

And what's your solution to bring the price of gas down, since that seems to be the single most important issue in your life somehow.

Life is tough, man. Are you just learning this, or did you expect everything to always go your way? I own a struggling small business. I am the working man, I understand.

And what's your solution to bring the price of gas down, since that seems to be the single most important issue in your life somehow.
For you limousine liberals, it is energy for me and not for thee. I am going to point you to the thread on energy policy. Joe Biden, the babies in charge, and the Democrats' stupidity have wrecked this country.

Additional January 6th deaths have been reported.

Well, were you better off under the policies of the Orange Ass or the current "past by the sell date" guy?

Never a Trump fan, but what leads us now is a disaster.
That's the only way I look at it! Being in NJ every trip to AC the ignorant one's name every where. Talk about a BIG ego. Never like him personally but respected his business savvy.

Like the owner of my large POE never have met him (probably never will) but even with COVID and today's policies doing well finanace wise. Might be a good guy or maybe not?

At least Carter admitted some wrong moves and told us what he will try to do to rectify the economy but this guy sees no wrong moves on his part. I guess when you get 80m+ votes talking crap, no reason to change the strategy.

I'm glad you can laugh about the fact that he came within inches of destroying democracy in this country. He should spend the rest of his life behind bars.

I'm glad you can laugh about the fact that he came within inches of destroying democracy in this country. He should spend the rest of his life behind bars.
You are suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome. In fact, the entire democrat party is obsessed with Donald Trump. Treatment options are available.

All joking aside, the January 6th hearings are about one thing- tarring President Trump so he to prevent him from running, and if he does run, preventing him from winning.

The January 6 hearings are about holding people accountable for domestic terrorism and crimes against our democracy. The fact that so many Republicans view it otherwise is shameful. If Obama had attempted the same thing after losing an election, we all know that Republicans would have wanted to prosecute him to no end, and rightfully so.

If no one is held accountable for this, then we are saying we are no longer a democracy.

The January 6 hearings are about holding people accountable for domestic terrorism and crimes against our democracy. The fact that so many Republicans view it otherwise is shameful. If Obama had attempted the same thing after losing an election, we all know that Republicans would have wanted to prosecute him to no end, and rightfully so.

If no one is held accountable for this, then we are saying we are no longer a democracy.
Riiiggghhhttt

Ok, so you think nothing should happen at all? We should just chalk it up to "these things happen" and not try to figure out who was responsible? Not try to hold anyone accountable? Is that your solution? Do you even care?

No one is going after Trump simply because he is Trump -- they're going after him because he attempted to orchestrate an illegal overturning of an election by lying repeatedly and encouraging an insurrection. If you don't see anything wrong with that, you need some help.

What happens in two years when the Democratic candidate loses a close election, a bunch of insane liberals storm the capital, the losing candidate makes up a bunch of lies about how the election was stolen, and a bunch of Democratic senators pre-emptively ask for pardons in order to excuse their illegal attempt to overturn the election? I guess you'll be totally cool with that.

What you say has merit. The problem is the committee is a joke, all despise Trump. As a result no one gives a hoot other than Trump haters. Cassidy Hutchinson will be proven to be a liar, and so the charade continues, one failed attempt after another to smear Trump.

Ok, so you think nothing should happen at all? We should just chalk it up to "these things happen" and not try to figure out who was responsible? Not try to hold anyone accountable? Is that your solution? Do you even care?

Call me back when one person is arrested or prosecuted from either Antifa or Black Lives Matter. The riots and wanton destruction of property was reprehensible. The rampant fraud was intolerable. The murders were outrageous.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT