ADVERTISEMENT

I believe the president, and in the president

It is kind of funny, but so very sad that it 100% on point. Can't believe this is our country. Unreal. I never would have imagined.

You should be asking yourself this in defending the liberals actions? And I ask you AGAIN, list the heinous actions of Trump so far?

I never watched his show, always thought Trump was an egomaniac with his name all over buildings ..... but seeing a chance for change in politics for our country, was no brainer in not voting for Clinton. Eight, it was purely a business decision, nothing personal.

And lol at the Brown comment. Want to know something, I'm done rooting for the Eagles. First Malcolm Jenkins comments bashing the Philly police force totally and final straw was DeSean Jackson with his racist actions. Plus Lurie and Co not going to the White House, WTF cares! Stay home. I bet you got excited when you heard DeNiro shout "Fuk Trump?"

I feel sad for you with the hard earned education you received that you just don't see it. I can understand though partly why you seem agitated like other UR graduates here with Trump being Pres in that you can't say the present VP was a fellow alumnus. I mean usually a successful two-term gets his running to take over the reins. From what I have read the guy has been a productive politician without wanting his face all the place.
I don't give a shit whether Tim Kaine was VP or not. At this very moment, I don't give a shit whether Joe Biden's son got some favor for a job that he shouldn't have. If Biden becomes president and there is some evidence that he is trying to curry favor with foreign governments through his son or in any other way, he absolutely should be investigated.

Right now, I care about the president of the United States and wanting that person to be a good person and a good leader, regardless of his or her party affiliation.

Donald Trump is neither. He's a liar, a fraud, a cheater and a truly awful human being. He deserves scorn from people from both parties and those who affiliate with neither. He's lied more than 20,000 times during his presidency. He's a bigot and a racist. He cheated on multiple wives. He's been accused of sexually assaulting more than 30 women. His response to anyone who disagrees with him or who uses factual evidence against him is to belittle them like a child would. Actually, that's wrong. Most children don't even do that.

I won't even count the ways in which he has completely botched everything about COVID, directly led to deaths by holding rallies without masks, mocked the idea of wearing masks, all the reasons for his impeachment, the fact that so many of the people he chose for cabinet positions and other roles quit or were fired within a year or two and many later convicted and sent to jail. But if you wanted to count those, you could.

Can you tell me honestly that if any of your kids (assuming you have some) at any point in their lives acted the way he acts daily that you would be proud of them? Honestly?

If he were a UR graduate, I would hate him just as much as I do now and I would say all these same things. I don't believe in defending someone just because he happens to be from a party or a school or plays for a team that I support. That's hypocrisy at its most basic level.

I would vote for literally any other politician in the country for president over Trump. I don't care which party. Literally any other one.

Last edited:
I don't give a shit whether Tim Kaine was VP or not. At this very moment, I don't give a shit whether Joe Biden's son got some favor for a job that he shouldn't have. If Biden becomes president and there is some evidence that he is trying to curry favor with foreign governments through his son or in any other way, he absolutely should be investigated.

Right now, I care about the president of the United States and wanting that person to be a good person and a good leader, regardless of his or her party affiliation.

Donald Trump is neither. He's a liar, a fraud, a cheater and a truly awful human being. He deserves scorn from people from both parties and those who affiliate with neither. He's lied more than 20,000 times during his presidency. He's a bigot and a racist. He cheated on multiple wives. He's been accused of sexually assaulting more than 30 women. His response to anyone who disagrees with him or who uses factual evidence against him is to belittle them like a child would. Actually, that's wrong. Most children don't even do that.

I won't even count the ways in which he has completely botched everything about COVID, directly led to deaths by holding rallies without masks, mocked the idea of wearing masks, all the reasons for his impeachment, the fact that so many of the people he chose for cabinet positions and other roles quit or were fired within a year or two and many later convicted and sent to jail. But if you wanted to count those, you could.

Can you tell me honestly that if any of your kids (assuming you have some) at any point in their lives acted the way he acts daily that you would be proud of them? Honestly?

If he were a UR graduate, I would hate him just as much as I do now and I would say all these same things. I don't believe in defending someone just because he happens to be from a party or a school or plays for a team that I support. That's hypocrisy at its most basic level.

I would vote for literally any other politician in the country for president over Trump. I don't care which party. Literally any other one.

Of course not one specific issue mentioned. Excellent fraudulent post! Professor gives you a -20K grade, I'm sorry a +20K grade!

Very very very well said. Just a perfect post.

Of course not one specific issue mentioned. Excellent fraudulent post! Professor gives you a -20K grade, I'm sorry a +20K grade!
I mentioned a number of specific issues. And lying is a specific issue in my book, especially when someone lies about almost everything. I figured you wouldn't like the Washington Post. I know it's a fly-by-night two-bit organization that just came into existence, but let's say they're wrong about 18,500 of those claims. That still means he has lied or said something misleading once a day since he took office. Is it your position that he has NEVER done this at all? If you disagree with the Post's assessment, I'd love to hear why.

This is the most dangerous thing that Trump has done – he's convinced a segment of the population that if they don't agree with something – even when facts prove it – they can just brush it off as fake, or biased or unfair or whatever other term they want to use. It's an incredibly dangerous place for us to be as a society where 35% of people can look at you with a straight face and say "I don't believe 2+2=4, and I'm entitled to my opinion."

Reactions: VT4700
I mentioned a number of specific issues. And lying is a specific issue in my book, especially when someone lies about almost everything. I figured you wouldn't like the Washington Post. I know it's a fly-by-night two-bit organization that just came into existence, but let's say they're wrong about 18,500 of those claims. That still means he has lied or said something misleading once a day since he took office. Is it your position that he has NEVER done this at all? If you disagree with the Post's assessment, I'd love to hear why.

This is the most dangerous thing that Trump has done – he's convinced a segment of the population that if they don't agree with something – even when facts prove it – they can just brush it off as fake, or biased or unfair or whatever other term they want to use. It's an incredibly dangerous place for us to be as a society where 35% of people can look at you with a straight face and say "I don't believe 2+2=4, and I'm entitled to my opinion."

You have an opinion and I believe it's asinine!

You have an opinion and I believe it's asinine!
And that is your right, but I'm trying to have a levelheaded conversation and ask what specifically about Trump you support? You're a Spider, so I know you are intelligent. I'm trying to understand what it is about Trump that someone like you feels good about? Or is it just that you despise the Democratic Party and its alternatives and think that any Republican is better for the country than any Democrat?

The main issues I have with Republicans who continue to support Trump is that (in my opinion) they are sacrificing the party for this loser. There are plenty of legitimate Republicans who would make strong and effective presidents. Why the party is allowing itself to be destroyed by this moron is something I truly can't understand. Is it just because he was able to win, and since he's president, might as well go all in? I'm just trying to understand.

The lack of political experience and his willingness to say anything at any time might have been cute initially but I genuinely have a hard time understanding how educated people can see his body of work, the way he speaks, the way he thinks, the way he behaves and the way he treats others – and generally his level of selfishness in everything he says and does – and continue to support him. To me, that says that his supporters approve that type of behavior from everyone else, and I truly don't believe that they do.

Last edited:
The main issues I have with Republicans who continue to support Trump is that (in my opinion) they are sacrificing the party for this loser. There are plenty of legitimate Republicans who would make strong and effective presidents. Why the party is allowing itself to be destroyed by this moron is something I truly can't understand. Is it just because he was able to win, and since he's president, might as well go all in? I'm just trying to understand.

The best thing about Trump is his willingness to take on the Globalist Elite. His overall competency at that certainly leaves much to be desired, but he means well and at times puts up a fight and rhetorically at least he is does have some talent. There are NOT in fact plenty of legitimate Republicans who would make strong and effective Presidents. Both parties are dominated by treasonous Globalist scum. In terms of decent politicians, the Dems have Tulsi. The GOP has Tucker and Hawley. That's it. The idea there are tons of great candidates out there is laughable and Tucker and Hawley have ascended to the top of the GOP bench only because of the revolution Trump unleashed.

As Tucker has pointed out, Trump was a necessary transitional figure. He changed the GOP at the grass roots level from a party of Globalist Warmongers and Wall Street kiss ups to the party of the White Working Class. People are going to vote for him for that reason- not because they think he's particularly skilled at executing the agenda he was elected to enact.

Agent Orange is a perfect facsimile of Laurel and Hardy,Abbott and Costello, Charlie Chaplin and W.C. Fields all rolled up into one along with Jack Nicholson in the Cuckoos Nest.

Trump steps up to provide to relief for Americans where Congress failed. Extra unemployment benefits extended. Student debt relief extended. Payroll tax holiday instituted.

All that is left for Congress to do now is pass the last stimulus checks. But instead of getting to work on that one task Trump has left for them, Dems are promising to launch lawsuit in order to prevent American Workers from getting their newly extended benefits!

Trump steps up to provide to relief for Americans where Congress failed. Extra unemployment benefits extended. Student debt relief extended. Payroll tax holiday instituted.

All that is left for Congress to do now is pass the last stimulus checks. But instead of getting to work on that one task Trump has left for them, Dems are promising to launch lawsuit in order to prevent American Workers from getting their newly extended benefits!

agent orange stunt once again.courts will summarily reject agent orange soap opera show signature event at northern jersey GC.Waste of time.Farce. Mr Mumbles and Pelosi will be mandated by courts to work out.Then it goes to Agent Orange for his big vertical macho scroll.

Last edited:
I’m sure something like this would have gone over real well had Obama been the one to do it. But hey, at least Biden now has advance approval starting in January from Republicans to unilaterally do whatever he wants anytime Congress doesn’t approve it. Right?

I’m sure something like this would have gone over real well had Obama been the one to do it. But hey, at least Biden now has advance approval starting in January from Republicans to unilaterally do whatever he wants anytime Congress doesn’t approve it. Right?

He's not going to get anywhere near the White House running on a platform of denying people their promised benefits. Biden needs to distance himself from the Democrats position quickly, but to do that, he'd need to be in control of his own faculties. His handlers are going to tell him to follow DNC lead and he's going down with them.

That will be a good look- the party that claims to be for the little guy suing the
Administration for helping the little guy.
Legally, Trump will lose, but the biggest loser will be the plaintiff.
Interesting.

That's because it would take a long time to get these benefits, and with all the provisions thrown in, many will still not be getting them.

Joe Biden sits down to discuss world affairs with the Mike Wallace of our age, Cardi B:

For those that aren't familiar with her, Cardi B is a former prostitute and stripper turned "rapper" known for producing content that is particularly lewd and disgusting even by the low standards of the rap genre:

“For those that aren't familiar with her, Cardi B is a former prostitute and stripper turned "rapper" known for producing content that is particularly lewd and disgusting even by the low standards of the rap genre”

Please compare and contrast a public interview with Cardi B vs private interviews with Karen M and Stormy D.

Here’s a Floridian who is dumber than a bunch of rocks.God bless the Sunshine State.Embarrassment.Its saving grace is that it does not levy a state income tax.

You don't see the difference between a father asking his son to give a (uncompensated) speech on his behalf at a political rally and a son having millions of dollars shoved in his back pocket by a corrupt Ukrainian Oligarch in the expectation of favors from his Vice President father?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT