ADVERTISEMENT

How about a 5'2" guard?

will take any guy who can play. if muggsy could play in the nba at what 5'3" for 10 years then a guy at any size can play in college. rogers was great and fun to watch and have no probs with height at all, if a guy can play, he can play.

I have seen this guy play in person, he is the real deal. He lives not far from me, I live in Rock Hill, SC and Fort Mill where he lives is only about 15 miles in the same county.

Last edited:
A lot of teams would back off of signing a guy this size. UR has learned, over the past 4 years, that a guy of roughly this size can play really BIG, in the A-10. If we still have a spot available, after talking to our top targets (including 2-3 "local" guards), and including two bigs, give this guy a shot!

I wish him the best and would root for him -- but think we have better choices

he sounds awesome. another unpressable lead guard. I'd be on board except I think we land 2 out of Sherod, Buckingham and Adams. if we only get one of those somehow, then sure.

Yeah, he is a fallback option I think. I had a chance to see a number of Shawnta's games in person, and he was a phenomenal basketball player. He was a little better than Kendall, but they played similarly. Tremendous fun to watch little guys dominate. His other son was decent with Delaware, but it sounds like this one is probably a better prospect.

I love the guards we have now and those we are recruiting. If Darnell is to be part of that, then great.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT