ADVERTISEMENT

Home Games

SpiderDad75

Team Manager
Gold Member
May 12, 2020
Just curious on how many board members/posters attend games regularly? I like meeting people and have met a couple of you last season. If you sit near the players stop by sometime and give me a shout. I won't give away your secret identity 😁 🕷️🏀

Just curious on how many board members/posters attend games regularly? I like meeting people and have met a couple of you last season. If you sit near the players stop by sometime and give me a shout. I won't give away your secret identity 😁 🕷️🏀
I am a Section 5 guy, so I will definitely say hello. Glad you welcome meeting new people because I thought about it a few times last year, but the situation never seemed right. Now I guess have to figure out which disguise to wear 🥸

I am a Section 5 guy, so I will definitely say hello. Glad you welcome meeting new people because I thought about it a few times last year, but the situation never seemed right. Now I guess have to figure out which disguise to wear 🥸
Please do...I like meeting people and will talk to almost anyone which bugs my wife, daughter and even Dji sometimes 😁

Section 15 degenerate here. Been going to games since middle school in tbe 90s. STH since HS. Go to every road vcu game and maybe one other road games a year.

Recognized you, but wasn’t able to say hello in DC amidst the chaos of celebration. Will definitely will pop by to say hi sometime or you’re welcome to join us for pregame drinks prior to a game sometime.

Section 15 degenerate here. Been going to games since middle school in tbe 90s. STH since HS. Go to every road vcu game and maybe one other road games a year.

Recognized you, but wasn’t able to say hello in DC amidst the chaos of celebration. Will definitely will pop by to say hi sometime or you’re welcome to join us for pregame drinks prior to a game sometime.
Sounds awesome...May take you up on drinks but Spidermom may veto me on that 😂

I know (or assume) the question was asked in jest, but a person who would fly across the country for a 5-year college reunion is in a very small minority of folks.

• Haha
Reactions: CH_Spider
I know (or assume) the question was asked in jest, but a person who would fly across the country for a 5-year college reunion is in a very small minority of folks.
It was not asked in jest.
Unlike some people on here, plydogg has demonstrated reasonable social skills and I assume he has a group of friends from Richmond he’s in constant contact with following graduation. Plus, he clearly loves our Spiders.
What better way to reunite as a group than a reunion?

Where at in PA? Seems like a good spot to easily travel for A10 hoops
Lancaster. It certainly works well for Philadelphia games; I'm about an hour and some change from Philly. I seem to be fairly nicely centered around the A10 Tourney too. Brooklyn, DC, Pittsburgh, even Atlantic City back in the day.

Looking to take family for a quick trip after Christmas including the home game against Chopin St on 12/28. Plenty of decent seats left but is anyone looking to sell some really good seats? Need 3. Thanks!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT