ADVERTISEMENT

GW in Foggy Bottom Game Thread

Well, I'll be working in northern VA and staying overnight, so I'll consider it and let you know. Maybe beers might get me off the fence, if we can meet up (do they sell beer there)?
Can confirm beer is being poured .. need to see how by work week starts and my kid's homework situation for Thursday ..

The Wife will be happier if I take the same approach.
Def understand…If it were the wknd I would endure the suffering and make it. But I’v missed quite a few days from work with my Moms Alzheimers and Dads Cancer…but God is still good and I can watch us whoop GW from the comfort of home this time 😀

Don't worry section9, you are still in good shape to take home Fan of the Year 2nd year in a row.
Yeah - sadly I won’t live up to my pre-season in person live projections … Toledo and Clemson were really rough to have traveled so far and Bill and Mary oh my. But I will sleep tonight with optimism and the potential for final good 7 games prior to the tourney.

Would is our ratio of weekend to weekday at the Smith Center under Mooney?

Even spread per Vegas at this point - may have opened UR - 1.5 based on A10 talk post.

(And for SpiderRick, I am going to have to watch this one from home - enjoy a beverage for me if you end up going )

Last edited:
Def understand…If it were the wknd I would endure the suffering and make it. But I’v missed quite a few days from work with my Moms Alzheimers and Dads Cancer…but God is still good and I can watch us whoop GW from the comfort of home this time 😀
Really sorry to hear this about your Mom and Dad. Prayers sent your way.

Hope Spiders fans enjoyed the last win of the season against Fordham on Sunday. Get ready for a 7 straight losses for the end of the season. Its gonna get bumpy.

Hope Spiders fans enjoyed the last win of the season against Fordham on Sunday. Get ready for a 7 straight losses for the end of the season. Its gonna get bumpy.
If the team finally clicks, we go no worse than 5-2 in my mind. We'll see what tonight brings.

If the team finally clicks, we go no worse than 5-2 in my mind. We'll see what tonight brings.
May I remind you who we have as coach. I used to be like other UR fans. I used to be optimistic and get hyped for games. But disappointment after disappointment lead me to be very pessimistic about this program. I would say I want you to be right, but I really don't see it. All I see is 7 Chris Looney master class games.

May I remind you who we have as coach. I used to be like other UR fans. I used to be optimistic and get hyped for games. But disappointment after disappointment lead me to be very pessimistic about this program. I would say I want you to be right, but I really don't see it. All I see is 7 Chris Looney master class games.
Finally! Someone who’s not afraid to hijack every thread and repeat that Mooney sucks! Thanks for your contributions, I guess I’ll get back to work

I know this sounds crazy, but I feel like GW is going to make a lot of threes tonight. I know, I know, we never give up a lot of threes, but I have a bad feeling we will tonight.

UR 61
GW 72

• Haha
Reactions: MDspider8
I know this sounds crazy, but I feel like GW is going to make a lot of threes tonight. I know, I know, we never give up a lot of threes, but I have a bad feeling we will tonight.

UR 61
GW 72
Well, they were 5-26 from 3 against us last game, and their 2 stars went 1-15. Add their 3rd double figure scorer to that and their 3 leading scorers went 2-20 from 3 against us. But, I'm sure if they make a few tonight, you will be the first one to tell us how teams "always" make a bunch of 3s against us.

Well, they were 5-26 from 3 against us last game, and their 2 stars went 1-15. Add their 3rd double figure scorer to that and their 3 leading scorers went 2-20 from 3 against us. But, I'm sure if they make a few tonight, you will be the first one to tell us how teams "always" make a bunch of 3s against us.
Their stars didn't play like they usually do and they still had a lead a half. GW did what Looney preaches, "they competed" all game in the matchup at home with bad games from Adams and bishop. These two won't play as bad as they did in the Robins Center. Looney is going to be pacing from side to side as GW ambushes the Spiders tonight.

Finally! Someone who’s not afraid to hijack every thread and repeat that Mooney sucks! Thanks for your contributions, I guess I’ll get back to work
I preach the truth SpiderDogg. I don't care if people get tired of my post, hell they've put up with Looney for 18 years, they can put up with me. Join me on the quest to expose Looney for being a bad coach.

Reactions: spider23
As weak as conference is a 4th seed isn't that far fetched ..... as long as Spiders get their 2nd away win tonight. GW is fading fast and looks more like the team predicted near the A10 bottom. Horrific D stats and offense should get well tonight. Couple cupcakes after tonight ..... that is supposedly.

Reactions: Section9.RowD
Is anybody listening the color guys mike is off. In fact where is the crowd

The overall production from GW is pathetic. Is Jimmy Patsos talking into a pillow? Are there even 500 people in the building, including players and staff?
Barely 500 in here - multiple rows behind GW bench totally empty.

Oh, good, they turned his mike up and now we have high-volume raspiness.

Edit: Maybe they traded mikes lol.

Reactions: Section9.RowD
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT