ADVERTISEMENT

Gilly

UR80sfan

Star
Jan 28, 2018
It was wonderful that Gilly came back for the raising of the banners. The guy loves U of R and the basketball program. Not only did he give us 5 outstanding years, but he trained his replacement and continues to mentor him. Nelson probably thinks these first 2 games are easy compared to having to go up against Gilly every day in practice. It was great seeing how happy Gilly was to be back and the fans love him. He was being approached for autographs most of the game. It was also great seeing how fired up he was watching the Spiders play and seeing Nelson put up 21.

Gilly was walking around with a beer in his hand and at first I was a little taken back, but then I realized he is in his mid-20s and having a great time. If anyone deserves to drink a beer in the Robin Center it is Gilly.

Last edited:
It was wonderful that Gilly came back for the raising of the banners. The guy loves U of R and the basketball program. Not only did he give us 5 outstanding years, but he trained his replacement and continues to mentor him. Nelson probably thinks these first 2 games are easy compared to having to go up against Gilly every day in practice. It was great seeing how happy Gilly was to be back and the fan love him. He was being approached for autographs must of the game. It was also great seeing how fired up he was watching the Spiders play and seeing Nelson put up 21.

Gilly was walking around with a beer in his hand and at first I was a little taken back, but then I realized he is in his mid-20s and having a great time. If anyone deserves to drink a beer in the Robin Center it is Gilly.
Or 2, or.......

Reactions: Section9.RowD
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT