ADVERTISEMENT

Four(4) Spider football standouts earn preseason All-American honors from USA College Football

Glad to see our guys getting preseason recognition. We are going to need big seasons from Fisher, Diggs, and Brown, and I suspect they will deliver.

I'm very impressed with Peter Yoder's improvement since his arrival at Richmond. His hard work and determination have allowed him to go from walk-on to All-American in just two seasons. The sky is the limit for him as he continues to improve upon his record breaking season. Way to go, Peter!

Vad must be better than I thought. He made first AND second team...

great to see the four Spiders recognized in the pre season...congrats to all...best wishes for another great season...

the picks give some validation to the line of thought that we can compete for a CAA Championship or FCS "at-large" despite losing 22 seniors from last season's playoff team...

the foundation is there if the newcomer's can step up...work hard...

regarding Vad Lee they may have watched some of the highlights from last season's game at The Brick House...ugh!!!!

regarding Peter Yoder, my guess is there will still be complaints when he misses his first FG or PAT...that's just the way fans are!

Go Spiders!

The Spider Gang Group Facebook Page
https://www.facebook.com/groups/127760237246257/

It will be interesting to see what happens with FCS coverage this year with The Sports Network being bought by Stats, Inc. I know that guru Craig Haley is out of a job...

ADVERTISEMENT