ADVERTISEMENT

Flo Hoops question

SpiderDad75

Team Manager
Gold Member
May 12, 2020
Can anyone tell me can I purchase just the Charleston game or do I have to a monthly thing and then cancel. Not going to be able to get there so this is our only option I see.

Each year, I have ended up regrettably purchasing FloHoops for a month to watch a single game - which we have lost I think 2 out of 3 times. One year I did the purchase and was in Colorado but also did a TEAMS/Zoom type call and shared my screen at some level w/friends.

Won't have to do this year since I am going to the game ..

Flosports is the great evil of sports media. They ruined CAA football viewing. Wish the school could set up watch parties when games are on that network. Personally I wouldn't give them a dime of my money. But if you find yourself buying a game make sure they don't over charge you. They have a tendency to not cancel your subscription.

Reactions: SpiderDad75
Thanks yeah they are and they got me last year. But I thought I saw I could purchase by the game and not by the month right after I purchased the monthly last year. Oh well, I can't not watch...

At least you can get a 2-for-1 with your month's subscription...the W&M game is also on Flo.

Thanks yeah they are and they got me last year. But I thought I saw I could purchase by the game and not by the month right after I purchased the monthly last year. Oh well, I can't not watch...
Using the Flo app is very close to not watching. I was cursing the camera work and commentary so much I had to leave the room. I agree with Longtimelurker - it is audio only for me for this game.

It is crap. Did it once, won't do it again. Would rather listen to the radio and stare at TV static, than mess around with their shitty product.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT