ADVERTISEMENT

Fire Durden, Please!

Wonder if Hardt "suggested" this to Russ.
Russ has been working this publically for sometime on postgame radio,pregame radio,interviews.

Jeff knew he was gone by Russ‘ continued condemnation of offense.

it was clear that Russ was NOT gonna take the fall.His defense was far from perfect particularly the secondary.

Russ has a daughter at UR who is a junior.

Which means Russ gets another year as HC and doesn’t have to fork over $70K for the daughter’s senior year.That’s $110K pretax.

PQ was involved in this decision early on.

Lets see who replaces Durden.Maybe he’ll be hired as Russ’ eventual replacement when he gets fired.

There will be transfer fallout.Wickersham among them.

Last edited:
if everything you said in your post is true , and i have no doubt its all true, why the loyalty to a guy who had five years and nary a playoff game, his post game comments about the offense were mostly true , would have been more useful said in pvt, made everybody look bad especially him . the more you hear how all all this was handled makes all the more cringe worthy , dont any of these people care about the product on the field?

Reactions: 32counter
have to look at the greater goal no matter how loyal you might be

I’d guess he may feel like another OC will bring in a guy. Who knows. I would have thought he’d be in a good spot as he’s been in the system the shortest time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT