Chris Williams DT Wagner FA- Colts

Jonah Williams DE Weber State FA- Rams
John Brannon DB Western Carolina FA- Chargers
LaCale London DT Western Illinois FA- Bears
Bill Murray DT William & Mary FA- Patriots
Dieter Eiselen OG Yale FA- Bears
Jermiah Braswell WR Youngstown State FA- Cardinals

Last edited:
Our program has really gone downhill, not a single player. Sad to see what has happened these past few years and how far Richmond football has declined

Reactions: WP02alum
Our program has really gone downhill, not a single player. Sad to see what has happened these past few years and how far Richmond football has declined

Had the same thought. We used to consistently get 3-4 guys invited to NFL camps. The well has run dry.

Reactions: WP02alum
besides the cost of replacing the current staff is there any on the field reason for keeping them? but that being said money is very much the biggest issue, so we can hope it turns around, i am sure they are giving there best effort, how many more years do there contracts run ?, surely this there has to be some improvement this year

Reactions: jimbog
Current staff hasn’t had any of their recruits graduate. Will they make it that far?

like it or not, roccos burn it down exit was effective (for him). Feel like we haven’t recovered from that yet. Hoping we can figure it out.

Reactions: bullfrog91
Current staff hasn’t had any of their recruits graduate. Will they make it that far?

like it or not, roccos burn it down exit was effective (for him). Feel like we haven’t recovered from that yet. Hoping we can figure it out.

Below average team records hurts individual recognition both at the All conference level and scouting seriousness and awareness.Unless that changes,status quo.

Reactions: urfan1
hard to to see where charlie fesler or maurice jackson did not even get a camp invite , jackson at times was dominant here, i mean even william and may and rhode island had players signed.

Dejon Brissette taken as 2nd overall pick in CFL draft. While he spent last year at uva he made his mark with UR as he did nothing at all in Cville.

Brissette was another big fish/small pond, who thought he could be big fish/big pond. Not. Another misguided you man who was surrounded by people who were pumping sunshine up his butt and encouraging him to leave Richmond. He could have had a spectacular senior year here and definitely gotten notice by the NFL. I wish him good luck in the CFL. Which team?

hard to to see where charlie fesler or maurice jackson did not even get a camp invite , jackson at times was dominant here, i mean even william and may and rhode island had players signed.

i wonder if Mo just decided it wasn’t for him - have known past players that decided that they just wanted to move on in life rather than chase the slim chances of making a roster (and the toll it takes on the body).

Brissette was another big fish/small pond, who thought he could be big fish/big pond. Not. Another misguided you man who was surrounded by people who were pumping sunshine up his butt and encouraging him to leave Richmond. He could have had a spectacular senior year here and definitely gotten notice by the NFL. I wish him good luck in the CFL. Which team?

Toronto Argonauts

Reactions: SpiderRick

Put up or shutup time for Russ this year. We may not be a playoff team but 4 years is plenty of time to make the playoffs in FCS when you didnt take on a full rebuild. I normally give a long leash to a coach but I have not been impressed with the results under this administration. Came in and reinvented the wheel on an already talented team and nothings gone right since then it seems.

For me his rhetoric is uninspiring and somewhat comical (If youre an opposing fan) and not fostering of a championship, or even winning attitude. Blaming refs (CAA refs are awful though) and saying crap like "were circling the game next year vs WM" makes me think hes in over his head here and doesnt have the answer. No creativity from the offense and cant force turnovers on D is the current state of the program. The crowd has about as much energy as sunday church on gamedays. He has his guys now so its time to perform. I always saw light at the end of the tunnel for the basketball program but feel this is the new normal for the forseeable future for our football program if things stay the same.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT