ADVERTISEMENT

Evangelicals Voting Romney/Ryan

BGI User 348

Spider's Club
Aug 29, 2003
The president of Ohio Christian University, Mark A. Smith, says, "The intensity of voters in the faith community is as high as I've seen it in the last 12 years." The driver of that intensity is religious liberty. "We took a direct hit with the Affordable Care Act," he says. Evangelicals watched the Obama administration's big public fight with Catholic hospitals and charities. What they concluded is that the health-care law was a direct threat to their own private outreach programs.

ROMNEY/RYAN--For Religious FREEDOM!!!

Link: http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052970203707604578090962267200892.html?mod=opinion_newsreel 10/31 11:58 PM | IP: Logged

If anything, a vote for RomneyRyan is a step away from religious freedom. I am glad the President of an Ohio religious university feels that way, but please, tell me the ways that an Obama vote threatens religious freedom.

yes voting for romney is a disaster, religious freedom goes away, women are flushed down the toilet, he is just a terrible person and his wife and kids detest him. amazing what people think and believe today.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT