ADVERTISEMENT

Erik Reynolds - 2021 Offer

We're looking pretty good at the guard position right now, but here's an interview with Erik a couple days ago. Mentions the five schools he's talking with most are VCU, Mason, St. Joe's, us, and JMU.

we could add another guard in this class if the right one is available. Dread is a SG/SF who could certainly play in combination with Nelson at point and with someone like Reynolds at SG.

plus Dji is pretty long in the rising freshman class, as are both sophomores (Burton and Crabtree).

Reactions: plydogg
His blog post on the decision. Never got to visit St. Joe's in person.

Looks like a good player who had some very solid offers, but we're already shaping up well at guard in this cycle...not sure if that played into his decision/recruitment at all.

Not super thrilled for us to have to play against him, but I suppose I should be rooting for the Hawks to improve.

https://www.si.com/college/recruiti...-commits-to-saint-josephs-2021-shooting-guard

Highest rated recruit for St. Joes since 2010. The new staff there is doing a nice job. solid class coming in and three transfers. They will be much improved I think. Not yet ready to contend, but on the upswing!

Reactions: plydogg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT