ADVERTISEMENT

End of the bench

PalmTreeSpidUR

Assistant Coach
Jan 6, 2016
I wanted to comment on this, because I noticed it the last two games in particular.

Earlier in the season there was some criticism that our bench was showing no emotion, didn't seem to be into the game, etc. Yesterday and against Rhode Island I noticed a lot of energy and excitement. That's great, (more of that today please, and hopefully tomorrow too). The guys who play a lot of minutes need that, and it feeds the crowd too.

And I especially wanted to thank Sal for this--because even though his playing time has seemingly vanished into thin air, he is right there leading the cheers. And even though they play occasionally, Bailey and Randolph too.

I wanted to comment on this, because I noticed it the last two games in particular.

Earlier in the season there was some criticism that our bench was showing no emotion, didn't seem to be into the game, etc. Yesterday and against Rhode Island I noticed a lot of energy and excitement. That's great, (more of that today please, and hopefully tomorrow too). The guys who play a lot of minutes need that, and it feeds the crowd too.

And I especially wanted to thank Sal for this--because even though his playing time has seemingly vanished into thin air, he is right there leading the cheers. And even though they play occasionally, Bailey and Randolph too.
They have showed emotion but no points.

Reactions: coach fezz
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT