ADVERTISEMENT

Empire Classic November 21,22 Barclays Center

Early turkey week in Brooklyn … went to Peter Lugar’s for the first time on the night of what should have been our 1st a10 tourney game in ‘20

Last edited:
I will be there with a number of others from my college group if all goes as planned .. may pass on buying tix 6 months out however. Hope we get a good showing.

Reactions: SpiderDad75
Come on. You can catch the train in Ashland and travel care free until NYC. (Switch over in DC from diesel to electric, but doesn't take long and Union Station is nice,)

Should get a group together and travel to this. Sure the club car will be a favorite with our crowd.
Lol, I know how to get there. That’s not the problem. Hard to get enough bear spray in your pockets.

Well getting even more excited about our early Thanksgiving week Cuse battle and then either Temple or St. Johns. Going to fly in Monday morning from the RVA and then my family will be coming up on Wed after school lets out for Thanksgiving in Manhattan. Really hope we will have a good Spiders showing - it made a huge difference for last year's team in both the A10 run and in Buffalo.

Well getting even more excited about our early Thanksgiving week Cuse battle and then either Temple or St. Johns. Going to fly in Monday morning from the RVA and then my family will be coming up on Wed after school lets out for Thanksgiving in Manhattan. Really hope we will have a good Spiders showing - it made a huge difference for last year's team in both the A10 run and in Buffalo.
I’ll be there sitting on the end line with my youngest while yelling at the Cuse guys to throw up only deep 3’s and making sure the Orange “always” step on the end line with the ball.

Last edited:
I hope to see you there. I met you in Raleigh at the hotel for the NC State game

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT