ADVERTISEMENT

Eemeli Yalaho - 2023 Offer

SFspidur

Spider's Club
Gold Member
May 5, 2003
I posted in the tracker thread earlier that Mooney had visited this guy yesterday, and now we've offered.

A 6'8" SF out of Finland, I'm sure he's been in touch with Goose, though they probably haven't played together on national teams given the age difference.

Playing at Western Reserve Academy outside of Cleveland and has been picking up offers from the likes of Mississippi State, Toledo, GW, Mason, Wyoming, Indiana State, North Texas, Campbell, and Central Arkansas.

With Reed's decommit earlier this year/our projected lack of frountcourt depth after Bigelow and Quinn are gone, I hope we're going to be in on him pretty hard. Picked up two more offers from San Diego and Colorado State this month.

No idea if we're still recruiting Yalaho, but looks like he's on a visit to North Texas.

Reactions: urfan1
Still no idea if we're involved with Yalaho, but he just picked up a Providence offer.

Not sure where this info is coming from as I don't see any other mentions and Yalaho hasn't tweeted it, but his recruitment seems to be picking up with new offers from Georgetown and Texas Tech.

Edit: He also tweeted a Miami of Ohio offer but then deleted it.

Last edited:
Texas Tech visit. I don't see any signs that we're still involved with him, unfortunately.

7–25, 7–20, 10–22, and 16–16 under Hoiberg. He's at least got them headed in the right direction, but it's a big hill to climb.

Reactions: 8legs1dream
Decision coming today...down to Nebraska, Providence, and Texas Tech.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT