ADVERTISEMENT

Dji

UR80sfan

Star
Jan 28, 2018
There are several players exceeding expectations this season, and one standout is Dji Bailey. He's showcasing phenomenal defensive skills, currently ranking 5th in the A10 for steals despite limited playing time. Equally noteworthy is his offense, as he's impressively holding the 2nd spot in the A10 for shooting percentage at an outstanding .708%.

Dji is one of the reasons this team will exceed most people’s preseason expectations.

He also has a dad who seems like a wonderful father and great guy.

There are several players exceeding expectations this season, and one standout is Dji Bailey. He's showcasing phenomenal defensive skills, currently ranking 5th in the A10 for steals despite limited playing time. Equally noteworthy is his offense, as he's impressively holding the 2nd spot in the A10 for shooting percentage at an outstanding .708%.

Dji is one of the reasons this team will exceed most people’s preseason expectations.

He also has a dad who seems like a wonderful father and great guy.
Appreciate the kind words…being healthy has been the biggest thing for him. Praise the Lord🙌🏼🙏🏼. He’s having fun again and he has his mentality back that no one is going to get the better of him on the court. I’m excited about this team and where we can go. This is the Dji that has been there all along and it’s good to see his hard work pay off through injuries and adversity. The only scholarship guy left from 2020 & a player who didn’t run from hardship but run right into it for 4 yrs and faced it unlike a lot of guys that were here or in college bball in general. At the end of the season last yr he told us “I’m going to coach and not ask about minutes but to tell him I’ll do whatever I need to do to help this team win and and ask him how can I help lead this team”. To me that was maturity and growth you want from your Seniors. Anyway Happy Thanksgiving to all 🙌🏼🕷️🏀

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT