ADVERTISEMENT

Disturbing Incident on Campus

The student was acting like an ass, behaving in a threatening way and damaging the guy's vehicle. The driver probably wondered whether he was under the influence of one or several things. He displayed the gun to get the kid to leave him alone, and it worked.

The student was acting like an ass, behaving in a threatening way and damaging the guy's vehicle. The driver probably wondered whether he was under the influence of one or several things. He displayed the gun to get the kid to leave him alone, and it worked.
So the dirtball delivery guy, packing heat, comes on campus. An altercation ensues and the dirtball accuses the white UR student of being a racist. With all due respect, the students life was in danger.

Last edited:
So the dirtball delivery guy, packing heat, comes on campus. An altercation ensues and the dirtball accuses the white UR student of being a racist. With all due respect, the students life was in danger.
If this is your honest takeaway from this incident after watching the video of it, I'm at a loss for words.

Reactions: whampas

However, I think they are both at fault in this situation, I think conflicts could have been avoided, but it seems two idiots met. Amazing. I too am a sutudent and I use https://edubirdie.com/write-papers-for-money because write papers for money is a very cost effective option, it saves a lot of time and besides that I manage to get a lot of other stuff done.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT