ADVERTISEMENT

Davidson game

I just can't fathom the conversations surrounding the money we have poured into this program, in light of comments like these.

Why are we doing this is we don't care about winning? It's so insane that I refuse to believe the people running the university can be this idiotic and clueless. Can they?

I just can't fathom the conversations surrounding the money we have poured into this program, in light of comments like these.

Why are we doing this is we don't care about winning? It's so insane that I refuse to believe the people running the university can be this idiotic and clueless. Can they?
Pretend everything is okay. Take in donations don't care about anything else.

"The “close but no cigar” nature of the Spiders’ last three seasons is boiling into a hot seat situation for Mooney, who remains one of the sharpest coaching minds around."

WHERE DOES THIS NARRATIVE COME FROM AND WHY IS IT SO PREVALENT?! What the hell man. Are people saying this kind of stuff about any other coach who's missed the NCAAs for TEN STRAIGHT YEARS?!? Good God.

Last edited:
Ya every national broadcast the same thing is always said about him. “A truly great, young offensive mind who runs an outstanding Princeton offense and matchup zone defense”. I swear the school puts this info out or something.

Reactions: Eight Legger
"The “close but no cigar” nature of the Spiders’ last three seasons is boiling into a hot seat situation for Mooney, who remains one of the sharpest coaching minds around."

WHERE DOES THIS NARRATIVE COME FROM AND WHY IS IT SO PREVALENT?! What the hell man. Are people saying this kind of stuff about any other coach who's missed the NCAAs for TEN STRAIGHT YEARS?!? Good God.
Well, I will say these predictors on the action network seem to be right about 40% of the time, so not a ringing endorsement. In fact, the fact that they agree with me now makes me want to hedge my bet and hit the Davidson line. So confused :)

Well, I will say these predictors on the action network seem to be right about 40% of the time, so not a ringing endorsement. In fact, the fact that they agree with me now makes me want to hedge my bet and hit the Davidson line. So confused :)
Not to mention we certainly weren't that close last year or 3 years ago. 2020 you could say that, so one out 3 years we were close to the NCAA's. And you'd think if he was one of the sharpest minds in college basketball that the team he leads wouldn't have one of the longest NCAA droughts in college basketball. Alas, just word salad coming out of this mouth.

Reactions: 8legs1dream
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT