ADVERTISEMENT

Commits 2023

Great to have the QB in early to be able to get in spring practice. While I think KW will be the guy, important to have him pushed (and to have an able backup ready).

Reactions: urfan1
I agree. Competition for playing time and depth are important pieces to compete for championships.

Reactions: urfan1
Great to have the QB in early to be able to get in spring practice. While I think KW will be the guy, important to have him pushed (and to have an able backup ready).
Agree it's great to have the QBs on hand, but isn't it getting late for hiring an Offensive Co-ordinator who will likely want to put a potentially a new offensive scheme in place before Spring practice...

Will there be enough time to be ready for spring ball if the new OC is hired in the next few weeks?

Go Spiders!

Curious as to what is the actual status. Billy stills has image of himself in UR gear on his Twitter profile and still listed as our OC. Any chance that the rumors weren’t correct and he may be staying? Or just waiting until after today before all the moves get announced?

Cornerback 6'0" 180 lbs
Kansas City, Mo. Blue Springs

Check out Aziz Foster-Powell's AFP Senior Season

JERSEY #: 3
POSITION(S): RB, MLB
HEIGHT: 5'9"
WEIGHT: 215lbs
CLASS OF: 2023

Meet the 2022 All-Metro football team

Football: 2022 VHSL Class 5 All-State Team Selected |

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT