Clawson

32counter

Spider's Club
Apr 8, 2008
Siesta Key,FL
Dave and Catherine Clawson give $250,000 for scholarship fund | Wake Forest News

Reactions: urfan1

712_VT

Starter
Jul 16, 2020
I was recently a guest on a podcast and I talked about Dave Clawson for a little bit plus have some love to Richmond football. Check out: tales for the transfer portal.

ncspiderfan

Rookie
Aug 25, 2017
Did not know where to really put something about Kobie Turner but figured Clawson bragging on him would be as good a place as any. Good for Kobie, hope he gets lots of attention from scouts as year goes on.

“Our defensive line, the effort that those guys play with has been outstanding,” Clawson said. Every week I can show seven or eight clips of effort hustle plays by Kobie Turner. He's just relentless

ncspiderfan

Rookie
Aug 25, 2017
Did not know where to really put something about Kobie Turner but figured Clawson bragging on him would be as good a place as any. Good for Kobie, hope he gets lots of attention from scouts as year goes on.

“Our defensive line, the effort that those guys play with has been outstanding,” Clawson said. Every week I can show seven or eight clips of effort hustle plays by Kobie Turner. He's just relentless
Just an add on

Malik Mustapha our other former Spider at Wake Forest is the leading tackler for the Deacons to this point for the year with 21, as well as 2 forced fumbles and 2 sacks.

Reactions: KE Spider

32counter

Spider's Club
Apr 8, 2008
Siesta Key,FL

AnnapSpider

Graduate Assistant
May 8, 2003
Annapolis, MD
When Frank Jones was building Richmond into a respectable D-1 program back in the late 60’s ,
he and his coaches pretty much alienated any player that quit the team. He’s probably rolling
over in his grave, with some of you wishing players that thumbed their nose at our program, well.
I don’t get it. They think they are better than us. Why wish them well?
I hope they ride the bench.

Reactions: Gallipoli