ADVERTISEMENT

Casualties in working for Trump’s Reality Show

Donny can't get his Don McGahn story straight

When President Donny confirmed that White House counsel Don McGahn would be leaving his job this fall, he made it seem like it was a mutually agreed-upon decision. Read the full story

Donny Cancels Pay Raises Most Federal Employees Were Supposed to Receive Next Year
Maryland,NoVa,DC are blue states where most Fed workers reside.Screw them.What have they done for Agent Orange lately.

Maybe we’ll get another Corporate Tax cut to increase the deficit exponentially.

Citing budgetary constraints, Donny said this would take effect in January Read the full story

Manafort associate admits paying Trump inauguration $50,000 in Ukrainian cash

https://www.yahoo.com/news/manafort-associate-admits-paying-trump-015138329.html

Paul Manafort associate who worked with Cambridge Analytica charged
The Independent • Clark Mindock • Fri, Aug 31 7:22 AM EDT
03997665d43f19400100933678383794

A businessman with ties to former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort, Sam Patten, has been charged with failing to register in the United States as a foreign agent for work lobbying on behalf of a Ukrainian political party.

The Associated Press reports that the charges were filed by the US attorney's office in Washington and not by special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election, which has already resulted in several guilty pleas from associates of President Donald Trump — and eight criminal convictions for Mr Manafort himself.

Legal filings indicate that Mr Patten may plead guilty to the charges, and he is expected to appear in federal court in Washington before District Court Judge Amy Berman Jackson on Friday morning, according to the court docket.

In addition to Mr Patten's work alongside Mr Manafort in Ukrainian campaigns, he also ran operations in several other countries including Russia, Georgia, Iraq, and Kazakhstan, according to Bloomberg. He formerly worked for the State Department during George W Bush's presidency, and previously worked on micro-targeting operations with the controversial firm Cambridge Analytica.

Mr Patten was a business associate with Konstantin Kilimnik, who US authorities say had ties with Russian intelligence services. Mr Kilimnik's name is not mentioned in the court documents filed against Mr Patten, but is a co-defendant in a pending case against Mr Manafort in Washington in which the men are accused of witness tampering.

Court documents indicate that Mr Patten, starting in 2014, provided a "prominent" but unnamed Ukrainian oligarch and his Opposition Bloc political party with services like consulting and lobbying. Prosecutors say that a company that Mr Patten owned with a Russian individual received at least $1m in payment for those efforts.

Mr Patten's website notes that he worked with several political parties in Ukraine. An April report by the Daily Beast shows that he joined the firm Cambridge Analytica during the 2014 election cycle. The work at Cambridge Analytica, Mr Patten told that news organisation, was separate from his work with his consulting firm.

Cambridge Anaytica came under scrutiny earlier this year after a joint investigation by The New York Times and The Guardian found that the company had collected personally identifiable information on at least 87m Facebook users, and allegedly used that data to wield influence on voter opinion for politicians, even though the individuals whose data was being collected were not aware that their information was being used for voter manipulation services.

The firm has said that the data it obtained was not used on President Donald Trump's 2016 campaign, or on campaigns for Senator Ted Cruz. Facebook, after the data scandal surfaced, apologised for the collection, saying that the way the data was collected was "inappropriate".

It is not clear what role, if any, Mr Patten may have had in that data collection.

Last edited:
who cares, if he committed crimes and was found guilty, he should do the time. of course, these are crimes committed ten years before he even knew trump and only worked on his campaign for three months so what is the big deal? in fact none of this trash matters at all, just more useless attacks. is this what we want to do with every new elected president going forward? hope not but it can work that way

little i, what did i say above, you break the law, you do the time, first sentence. we are paying mueller and his team millions of our taxpayer dollars to find collusion between trump and the russians and he is pursuing crimes from over 10 years ago, that is the rub. why are we spending all of this money, why is it not over now that we all know there was no collusion, never was, a set up by the upper echelon of the doj and fbi. those are the people who should be doing some time in the near future.

little i, what did i say above, you break the law, you do the time, first sentence. we are paying mueller and his team millions of our taxpayer dollars to find collusion between trump and the russians and he is pursuing crimes from over 10 years ago, that is the rub. why are we spending all of this money, why is it not over now that we all know there was no collusion, never was, a set up by the upper echelon of the doj and fbi. those are the people who should be doing some time in the near future.
Perhaps you missed a couple of news items, but just in the Manafort case alone Mueller has more than paid for the cost of the entire investigation with money/property forfeited by Manafort. Perhaps you also missed the indictments and guilty pleas thus far for conduct that occurred as late as 2017. This has never been an investigation of only the collusion issue, so to ignore the rest is 100% disingenuous.

sure, perjury, like the general who the fbi stated did not lie yet mueller indicted him for it.....DUH. keep in mind, this was a setup from the beginning and it was to get rid of trump and slow down his administration, which thankfully it has not. that is not justice, that is a crime and as long as those people go to jail will live with it.

she is great and told trump at the beginning she would only serve two years which she will. probably setting up for a prez run in 2024

she is great and told trump at the beginning she would only serve two years which she will. probably setting up for a prez run in 2024

Please provide her quote with reference at the beginning of term that she would only serve 2 years.

No gobbledygook,no BS,no rambling.Stay on point.

She looked around at this dope and his minions and decided it was time to get out of the Cookoo’s nest.How about that one.

Sanford and Haley have South Carolina running on v12 cylinders given what’s been accomplished there,in spite of any dope at 1600.

Last edited:
she asked me to tell you to go away and quit asking hard questions. my assertion is correct, go ask fake news about it

she asked me to tell you to go away and quit asking hard questions. my assertion is correct, go ask fake news about it

You dodged the question with a nothing answer.But that’s typical.

Give us the proof.You ain’t got none.

Don’t ramble with pontifications with absurd statements which remain unproven.Nothingness.

I sure wish I could get first-class airfare as cheap as she claimed on her "permissible exemptions" claims.

you guys are priceless, completely blind to what anyone in any administration does, except, of course, this administration. her two years were super and too bad she only committed to those two but she should be rested up to run in 2024 when we can get a real woman as president.

what is the deal here, they are all correct, an accuser should not be believed without first investigating the situation, taken seriously, sure but believed before finding out, totally stupid and not the way the system works. anyone making allegations should be interviewed and taken seriously, anyone, not just women, that makes no sense at all.

Spinner, it seem 2 me, an objective, non-partisan outside-observer, dat maybe u be strechin da truth, what sum might call fibbin. du u or dont u have a source?

Pro-Trump pimp and Nevada GOP politician Dennis Hof dies after rally with friend Grover Norquist

Hof died at one of his legal Nevada brothels, according to the Reno Gazette Journal. Another brothel of his, the Moonlite Bunny Ranch, was made famous by the HBO show "Cathouse." Multiple former prostitutes had accused him of sexual assault, but prosecutors did not file charges against Hof, who denied the claims.

Read more: https://www.cnbc.com/2018/10/16/pro...p-politician-dennis-hof-dies-after-rally.html

“A loss for all mankind”-a Trump operative could be overheard saying.

"OMG"
Sweet, BIGSPINNER. u is alearnin tha lingos
but wen u learn caps?
btw, u think trumpf hang wif choir boyz?
he got no morals, u no dat, right? he b rudderless in a sea of temptation
n he succum miny, miny times sum sey 2 miny but he tell dem go fish
dat why spider fan like him, btw agin

will find out at the end. one russian group he indicted is here now, wants a trial but mueller won't go there, wonder why? the other russians will never be tried either. two indictments for perjury, two weeks in jail. manafort is for something which took place over 10 years ago and had nothing to do with trump. would our country have been better off if this had never taken place, probably, was the probe a set-up from the beginning, most likely. much to do about nothing

will find out at the end. one russian group he indicted is here now, wants a trial but mueller won't go there, wonder why? the other russians will never be tried either. two indictments for perjury, two weeks in jail. manafort is for something which took place over 10 years ago and had nothing to do with trump. would our country have been better off if this had never taken place, probably, was the probe a set-up from the beginning, most likely. much to do about nothing

BIGWEBSPINNER, why u always side wif minority of mericans? i b thinkin u a anarkist or sumthing?

n dis thang on nuther thread bout b n proud 2 b able 2 go 2 trumpf rally...wat bout dis?
u not reely serious r u? i mien, BIGWEBSPINNER, it not rite

u nose wat?
wat is dis: the profile of dos whu be at trumpf rally b exact same as dos at wwv slap down
u n2 slap downs, BIGWEBSPINNER? i hopes not cuz it nuthin but act
then agin trumpf nuthin but act
i jus hopes u not like dat tho i gotta sey i git tha feelin dat u r
i pretty sur dat u b like dat now i think bout it

thang is also, BIGWEBSPINNER, trumpf insults his bases (includn u) every day when he tell lies no n dat his base so ignorant or gullible dat dey believes him
it b like feedn on dat poor cept dat sum r not so poor

but i axe dis bout tha poor or at least dos whu wurk paychk 2 paychk:
why dey no realize dat trumpf not b gud 4 dem...he only gud 4 dos whu be rich like u, BIGWEBSPINNER... n i nose u rich cuz u seid u has pool...
trumpf want laws 2 take way insurunce and he not help poor wif min wage or udder stuff...i nose u not care bout poor but why dey not c dis is wat i axe u?

but gittin back to trumpf rally n u
u needs 2 sey it aint so, BIGWEBSPINNER. sey u aint n2 trumpf ralleys
sey u aint n2 bodyslams and wwv slap downs

was the probe a set-up from the beginning, most likely. much to do about nothing
i sorry, BIGWEBSPINNER, but i got 2 point dis out cuz i be respectn uv mr. shakespeare whuse play we all no wuz much ado bout nuthin...not much 2du...which du not mien tha same thang...
i sorry 2 sey dis but i jus had ta cuz i m partial to mr shakespeare whu be lik a lengend in my family
plus dis: du u nose wat a question mark is? i kinda think u dont so u might wanna luk it up...
it wud make ur posts mo readable wif jus a lil effort...
n might make it luk like u went to college

will not, cannot, read your gibberish, if you have a point make it and quit acting silly

who cares, she has good intentions and that is what dems govern on, good intentions

there have been many, many, people serving in government who are not as smart as you think you are but they still serve and do their best. you make me recall some of my fellow students who were phi beta kappas, 4.0s but no common sense. just relax, we all know you are the smartest guy or girl and a star.

there have been many, many, people serving in government who are not as smart as you think you are but they still serve and do their best. you make me recall some of my fellow students who were phi beta kappas, 4.0s but no common sense. just relax, we all know you are the smartest guy or girl and a star.

When you hire someone like this who is dumb as a rock but who is entrusted with setting the future course for public school kids throughout the US,it’s a complete disservice to the kids,their parents and the nation.

An embarrassment.My kids all went to private high schools,colleges and graduate schools.
Wouldn’t think that I should really give a crap about her ineptitude.She’s a dope like her boss.

i wud add dis, BIGWEBSPINNER: dere r miny, miny people on dis board whu does dere best n sum of dem still stupidos, as u seid
also, sum uv us also got da gud grades n was n tha fi baita kappas n plus dis:
dis is dis: we also has da common cents. how bout dat?
da points dat u be missin is dat sum people got neither n dont matter cuz dey b 2 dum n 2 flawed udderwise 2 b n da our guvament n dat dey only dere cuz uv da politics n dey shud b let go...
n DeVos b one uv dose whu shud b let go...dat b clear 2 most every1

dat is da point dat u b missn
it b very simple wen u think bout it

dems always call the republican presidential candidate dumb and their cabinet dumb and their representatives dumb which to me means you have no argument. all you have is name calling and it means absolutely nothing, although bet it makes you feel good, which is good for you but does nothing for others but guess that is your objective

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT