ADVERTISEMENT

Casualties in working for Trump’s Reality Show

What life is like for Paul Manafort in jail

Just before dusk on Friday, a white van pulled into Northern Neck Regional Jail, a green-roofed, low-slung building about three miles from the bank of the Rappahannock River in Virginia. Read the full story

Last edited:
Rudy Giuliani Says ‘Presidential Pardons’ May Follow Mueller Probe After Paul Manafort is Jailed

https://www.yahoo.com/news/rudy-giuliani-says-presidential-pardons-202631905.html

Don't know whether Trump will pardon Manafort. Flynn and the rest of the guys he will for sure. But Manafort Trump barely knows and he's facing charges that have nothing to do with Trump or the campaign. On the other hand, I think Trump realizes the only reason they went after Manafort is because of his tenuous association with Trump so that might weigh on Trump's conscience enough to include Manafort in with the rest of the witch hunt pardons.

mueller is investigating our election and what took place, if anything, yet arrests a guy for something the doj put to bed over 10 years ago. DUH!!! this stupid, money-wasting, deal is tearing this country apart. this is supposed to be about russian collusion during our election, why are we spending this kind of money on nothing, absolutely nothing. look at the obama doj and fbi and you will find why there is an investigation and it is all bogus. sure hope we can hold responsible, those who did this.

mueller is investigating our election and what took place, if anything, yet arrests a guy for something the doj put to bed over 10 years ago. DUH!!! this stupid, money-wasting, deal is tearing this country apart. this is supposed to be about russian collusion during our election, why are we spending this kind of money on nothing, absolutely nothing. look at the obama doj and fbi and you will find why there is an investigation and it is all bogus. sure hope we can hold responsible, those who did this.
You obviously have a juvenile understanding of the law. It's okay, tho, cuz you have a juvenile understanding of politics as well. What concerns me is the possibility that you have a juvenile understanding of life.

actually think that you have no clue as to what took place during the election. the media and the fbi/doj actually did attempt to influence our elections, it is clear and there is proof. the russians? has mueller found anything or anyone he can prosecute for messing with the election, the russians, other than one company, which was indicted but did not exist at the time, are not going to come here, mandaford is being indicted on a charge over 10 years old which was shelved by the doj. if you look little i, it is quite clear, with proof, who was trying to influence our elections and we are paying millions for an investigation about nothing, kind of like seinfeld.

You do realize that Mueller just issued a superseding indictment against Manafort for witness tampering in 2018 - right?

You do realize that Mueller just issued a superseding indictment against Manafort for witness tampering in 2018 - right?

Regarding a case that has nothing to do with either Trump or the election. Mueller was actually working alongside the Podesta Group at the time the alleged violations took place! Two years of investigation and all you have to show for it is some reporting violation on a guy who Trump didn't even know at the time committed in cahoots with Clinton's campaign manager.

Regarding a case that has nothing to do with either Trump or the election. Mueller was actually working alongside the Podesta Group at the time the alleged violations took place! Two years of investigation and all you have to show for it is some reporting violation on a guy who Trump didn't even know at the time committed in cahoots with Clinton's campaign manager.
If you read carefully, Spinner tried to dismiss the Manafort issue by saying it was old stuff from 2010. My point is that Manafort has been indicted for actions he took in 2018 - nothing more, nothing less. I'm not sure why you feel the need to interject a defense of Trump or his campaign at a time when Mueller hasn't issued a report regarding that part of the investigation.

If you read carefully, Spinner tried to dismiss the Manafort issue by saying it was old stuff from 2010. My point is that Manafort has been indicted for actions he took in 2018 - nothing more, nothing less. I'm not sure why you feel the need to interject a defense of Trump or his campaign at a time when Mueller hasn't issued a report regarding that part of the investigation.

You are being pedantic. Spinner's point is that it was all old crap that has nothing to do with Trump or the current investigation. Manfort's recent problems are for having conversations about the old stuff from 2010 with people who were witnesses to the old stuff from 2010 in preparation for his defense in the current case regarding old stuff from 2010 that judge felt where inappropriate.

I'm being pedantic? Spinner is the true kingofallspiders when it comes to stating as fact things that simply are not true. Every now and then I challenge something very specific he says ["Obama gave $150 billion of your tax money to Iran"]. That's what I did here. I rarely debate opinions because many of you demonstrate on a regular basis that facts are unimportant in the formation of your opinions.

You are being pedantic. Spinner's point is that it was all old crap that has nothing to do with Trump or the current investigation. Manfort's recent problems are for having conversations about the old stuff from 2010 with people who were witnesses to the old stuff from 2010 in preparation for his defense in the current case regarding old stuff from 2010 that judge felt where inappropriate.

Queenie-

You have to lower the bar on your nomenclature.You lost Spinner with ‘pedantic’.Mommy didn’t help you with her thersaus,did she?Donny would never use such a word,neither know its meaning nor its prononication.

Last edited:
Queenie-

You have to lower the bar on your nomenclature.You lost Spinner with ‘pedantic’.Mommy didn’t help you with her thersaus,did she?Donny would never use such a word,neither know its meaning nor its prononication.
Moron, I bet he can spell.

if i said taxpayer money, misspoke although he did give $1.5 BILLION, THE $150 BILLION was money being held because of the terrorist regime there and should never have been sent back. madaford again has nothing to do with the russian collusion case, do you understand that, NOTHING. the russian companies or people he indicted are not coming here although one company he indicted which did not exist at the time did come to challenge his assertions. this is about NOTHING and you guys either know it or wish it were not so but it is.

Macho move to attempt to plant the Flag in Caracas and address the nation at prime Time.Acting presidential-reading from TelePrompTer with BIG print.Phony attempt for no reason.

Trump asked advisers about invading Venezuela in 2017

https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/04/politics/donald-trump-venezuela-invasion/index.html

Trying to pull off a Ronald Regan repeat In Grenada but it would have been an overthrow more like Chile of Allende by Pinochet with the help of ITT in 1973.Donny doesn’t even know where Venezuela is located as long as he can address the USA with a military coup.A phony.

https://www.c-span.org/video/?101120-1/joint-statement-grenada-invasion

Last edited:
was on that panel and was all for the invasion to save those people, a shame. funny how leftist, including hollywood, the media, obama, sang the praises of the guy down there because he nationalized the energy companies so that the people of venezuela could share in the wealth but when he passed a couple of years ago, he was a multi-billionaire, was not before, and the people were starving and departing the country in mass. if you know anything about grenada, not phony at all, the right thing to do, had a bud in med school there. hope that trump is asking his advisers about a myriad of things, that is what a leader does, and does not mean he would think they are all good ideas, just thoughts which should be discussed, prudent, wise, smart.

Macho move to attempt to plant the Flag in Caracas and address the nation at prime Time.Acting presidential-reading from TelePrompTer with BIG print.Phony attempt for no reason.

Trump asked advisers about invading Venezuela in 2017

https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/04/politics/donald-trump-venezuela-invasion/index.html

Trying to pull off a Ronald Regan repeat In Grenada but it would have been an overthrow more like Chile of Allende by Pinochet with the help of ITT in 1973.Donny doesn’t even know where Venezuela is located as long as he can address the USA with a military coup.A phony.

https://www.c-span.org/video/?101120-1/joint-statement-grenada-invasion

Makes a lot more sense than invading Iraq, Syria, or Libya. And lol at the people agitating for WWIII against Russia and throwing shade at him for ending he Korean War suddenly complaining about Trump exploring all options in Venezuela.

obviously you do not see that this guy is doing things completely different than washington does them and why he is being successful. they are thinking old school and he is thinking, why not and that is refreshing and up to date and really cool.

obviously you do not see that this guy is doing things completely different than washington does them and why he is being successful. they are thinking old school and he is thinking, why not and that is refreshing and up to date and really cool.

Nonsense.Military in Venezuela can take out Maduro any time with backing of CIA.Military will run Venezuela not Donny with invasion.Donny wanted to wrap himself in our flag and give FOX and exclusive with night lens take out of Maduro by Navy Seals on US made Sikorsky helicopters.Nonsense.Donny was sulking for days after he was shut down by Pentagon.Dope.

Last edited:
next man or woman up to turn the epa into a prudent entity instead of a whacko, fringe, left wing environmental cage.

yep, nothing on trump though and you guys thought this was the one, once again, have not figured it out yet but know all of you will continue to attempt to overthrow a free and fair election. if you get that, will be the precedent and then all elected people will face the gauntlet every single time and gosh, that is not really how our country works or should work.

Trump financial chief 'given immunity'
_103164030_mediaitem103162528.jpg
The Trump Organization's chief financial officer got immunity from prosecution in a probe into lawyer Michael Cohen

Trump Org money man Allen Weisselberg could be the president's next nightmare

“I think Weisselberg could sink Trump.” Read the full story

So you guys are finally admitting this has nothing to do with Collusion and is just a desperate (and illegal) attempt to find anything at all you can pin on the President? Nice to hear. Time for our great President to shut this now openly acknowledged Witch Hunt down.

this has nothing to do with Collusion and is just a desperate (and illegal) attempt to find anything at all you can pin on the President?

So are you advocating that Mueller is supposed to ignore the pound of cocaine on the desk that he sees as he walks through the room looking for other narcotics? Apparently, you are not familiar with the charge imposed upon Mueller by Congress.

Sometimes I am embarrassed by the apparent ignorance of those attempting to make arguments in derogation of the legitimacy of the investigation and its continuance to the point that it has run its natural course.

Wouldn't it be better to just say that you are afraid of changes in a world to which you and your progenitors grew accustomed, that it almost got out of hand with Obama, and that you find it really scary in allowing more intelligent and articulate persons to have a say in government, especially when they are not WASPs like you, so that is why you wanted even an idiot like Trump in office...and that you really cannot control your irrationally and that is why you need to defend and parrot our current despot despite his ignorant bluster and apparent lack of understanding of such things as the Constitution and American values and ideals.

It's okay. It's probably not all your fault. And ignorance is not all that bad when coupled with honesty. Just let it out. You'll feel better in the end.

So are you advocating that Mueller is supposed to ignore the pound of cocaine on the desk that he sees as he walks through the room looking for other narcotics? Apparently, you are not familiar with the charge imposed upon Mueller by Congress.

In the United States, we investigate crimes, not people. The latter is a feature of totalitarian states. This "investigation" is nothing but an attempted Deep State coup against the lawfully elected President of the United States who happens to be doing the best job of any President in our lifetimes (which you would know if you didn't rely on Fake News to keep you "informed"). If there can be any criticism about our President, it is that he has been far too timid in dealing with the Witch Hunt. Frankly, he could have Mueller, Rosenstein, and all the rest of the traitors hanged on Pennsylvania Avenue and I don't think anyone who voted for Trump would mind. Trump is giving these people far more respect than they deserve. If I were Trump, I'd pardon everyone (except for slimeball Micheal Cohen) and clean house at the Justice Department. Sessions can stay if he agrees to fire Rosenstein but if not, it proves he is too weak to hold the position and he has to go too.

2nd generation Congressman in deep kimshe.

My wife did it.

A 60-count indictment, filed in federal court in San Diego, accuses the couple of illegally using a quarter of a million dollars in campaign money to fund their lavish lifestyles and filing false campaign finance records with the Federal Election Commission to cover it up.

According to the indictment, the majority of illegal spending was done by both Hunters, with the largest chunk being the $116,000 paid to Margaret Hunter as her husband’s campaign manager or consultant. But for expenses attributed to Margaret or Duncan Hunter individually, hers totaled more than four times as much as his.

Data show she spent $92,506 on school tuition, personal makeup from Bloomingdale’s, restaurant meals that were unrelated to the campaign and tickets to SeaWorld, among other things. The indictment says she spent more than $5,000 of campaign money on fast food.

Meanwhile, Duncan Hunter is tied to about $20,000 in illegal expenses, including golf, groceries, dog food and a $302 “jacket for his personal use,” according to the indictment.

http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/news/watchdog/sd-me-margaret-hunter-20180824-story.html

In the United States, we investigate crimes, not people.

Sorry, I had thought that breaking the law constituted a "crime." My bad. :rolleyes:
Forget about missing the point that other crimes unveiled in the course of any criminal investigation require investigation in themselves. Such has been a long, respected, and universally accepted (except for you) tenet of law enforcement's investigatory mandate in this country.

What's next in your campaign to keep us from complete totalitarianism?...making it illegal to become a "cooperating witness"? The Constitution seems to be easily brushed aside when those like you are hell-bent on supporting the unsupportable.

You don't get it, but I think I understand-- apparently, the junior high school that you attended did not offer Civics. Shame. I can only suggest that for a more complete education and understanding of government and the law, which most would agree should contain as a component a basic understanding of democracy, and to avoid continuing with clearly obtuse, bird-brained posts on this board, you invest in a good book on that topic. I recommend Civics for Dummies, Elementary Edition. You can get it on Amazon with free 2-day delivery.

2nd generation Congressman in deep kimshe.

My wife did it.

A 60-count indictment, filed in federal court in San Diego, accuses the couple of illegally using a quarter of a million dollars in campaign money to fund their lavish lifestyles and filing false campaign finance records with the Federal Election Commission to cover it up.

According to the indictment, the majority of illegal spending was done by both Hunters, with the largest chunk being the $116,000 paid to Margaret Hunter as her husband’s campaign manager or consultant. But for expenses attributed to Margaret or Duncan Hunter individually, hers totaled more than four times as much as his.

Data show she spent $92,506 on school tuition, personal makeup from Bloomingdale’s, restaurant meals that were unrelated to the campaign and tickets to SeaWorld, among other things. The indictment says she spent more than $5,000 of campaign money on fast food.

Meanwhile, Duncan Hunter is tied to about $20,000 in illegal expenses, including golf, groceries, dog food and a $302 “jacket for his personal use,” according to the indictment.

http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/news/watchdog/sd-me-margaret-hunter-20180824-story.html
$302 “jacket for his personal use,”

That would be pretty good deal, if it was ostrich...

Reactions: 32counter
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT