ADVERTISEMENT

Casualties in working for Trump’s Reality Show

remember obama flew $150 BILLION dollars, cash, to iran in the middle of the night, a real crime.

$150 BILLION, geez!! "you can keep your current insurance policy"

you stay on your topic, stay on mine, $150 BILLION in cash, my money, your money, to a nation which sponsors terrorism, what a great negotiator. "you can keep your current health plan"

you stay on your topic, stay on mine, $150 BILLION in cash, my money, your money, to a nation which sponsors terrorism, what a great negotiator. "you can keep your current health plan"

A reasonable inference from your posts is that you wouldn't know a fact if it hit you over the head.
How about these facts: Iran nuclear deal -- The Facts
"Handel’s [Karen Handel, Republican, GA] staff pointed to a March 17, 2016, letter from the U.S. State Department saying Iran had received about $1.7 billion as part of the nuclear agreement. The money was legally due to Iran. The country had paid America for military equipment in 1979, but then the Iranian revolution came and the hardware was never delivered."

d78e363febd105fe84a3bf3881e38827.jpg

Ignorance is bliss.Its not polite to attempt to hijack a thread with an irrelevant non sequitur.Get in the game.Get some real knowledge before you attempt to state alleged facts.

am just keeping up with your trash 32 by actually stating factual info

$150 BILLION in cash, in the middle of the night

"your health insurance premium will be much cheaper"

am just keeping up with your trash 32 by actually stating factual info
$150 BILLION in cash, in the middle of the night
"your health insurance premium will be much cheaper"

Is This a Vampire Squid Turning Itself Inside Out?
vampire_squid.png

Relevancy = 10x > Webspinner's post.

Last edited:
my son's almost tripled and he had to drop it. before he was paying for it himself but wanted to get help from the govt for his new one but we agreed not to do that. glad you were one of the few Marley, not heard of another one.

oh please, just look what trump has done for our country in a very short period of time. he must know how to do some things and do them right. you guys live in such a sucky world, hope you have plenty of mental healthcare available because if your mind is this confused and injured, you will need it. these folks who make trump out to be an idiot have not opened their eyes to what he has done in the campaign and subsequently in office. he has run circles around what obama did to our country.

oh please, just look what trump has done for our country in a very short period of time.

You must still be in Bizzaro World. The economy, unemployment, the stock market, the entrance into this country of illegal immigrants, etc., are all continuing trends which started when Obama took over the global disaster made by George W. Bush culminating in late 2008, early 2009.
Trump has done nothing but make America an embarrassment to the world and no longer a leader of western democracy. Luckily, he will be gone shortly and hopefully we can restore our rightful place in the world preserving the precepts upon which this country was founded.

For those of your tribe, I assume that this is unimportant. However, I suggest you either support your wild assertions with at least some semblance of verifiable fact, or you take a good look at what's going on without your filter which does nothing more than decrying the accomplishments of others upon which Trumpf falsely bases his empty boasts of accomplishments. He has done more harm to this country (and the western democracies) than any other leader since Caligula, without exception.

Your posts never amount to anything more than empty, unsupported, hateful generalities with a crystal clear bias and totally lacking any rational basis. Please look up the word "data" and in your next post, try to work some data that supports your baseless assertions with at least the appearance of credulity.

Ivanka Trump’s business has won approval from the Chinese government for at least five new trademarks. The approval came just days before Donny announced he was working on a controversial deal to drop U.S. prohibitions against Chinacellphone manufacturer ZTE.
Another trademark was given trial approval. The trademarks grant Ivanka Trump operations exclusive rights to market a variety of products in China that could potentially amount to millions of dollars in profits. Ivanka Trump Marks LLC received approval last year for several other trademarks after she began working in the White House. Three of them were granted the same day she dined with Chinese President Xi Jinping at Mar-a-Lago.
The applications for the trademarks were submitted over a year ago, and the trademark registrations were accepted May 7. Just five days later Donny announced he was working on a deal to lift U.S. business barriers against ZTE in order to save Chinese jobs.

Meanwhile, some 72 hours before his tweet about ZTE, China quietly agreed to loan $500 million to an Indonesian theme park project in which Donny is a partner. Chinese banks agreed to loan an additional $500 million to the project.

Smells like the open sewer runs through the Oval Office of 1600 Pennsylvania Av these days.

Last edited:
how about biden's son grabbing a multi-billion dollar contract from china after visiting there with daddy. now we are even. little i, you are living in a dream world, in complete denial, obama had our economy so tied up in regulations, high taxes and just hatred for business like all dems and don't say that is not true, it is. trump has changed the culture, the environment, the taxes and things are going great including the highest revenue to the treasury in history with a surplus. don't blame bush for obama's failures and don't attempt to give obama any credit for our current upswing. you and those of your ilk, just keep voting for higher taxes, open borders, immigration stupidity and brain-dead treaties, it is who you are, why, have no idea.

how about biden's son grabbing a multi-billion dollar contract from china after visiting there with daddy. now we are even. little i, you are living in a dream world, in complete denial, obama had our economy so tied up in regulations, high taxes and just hatred for business like all dems and don't say that is not true, it is. trump has changed the culture, the environment, the taxes and things are going great including the highest revenue to the treasury in history with a surplus. don't blame bush for obama's failures and don't attempt to give obama any credit for our current upswing. you and those of your ilk, just keep voting for higher taxes, open borders, immigration stupidity and brain-dead treaties, it is who you are, why, have no idea.
Ain't we awful? How does you stand it?

“how about biden's son grabbing a multi-billion dollar contract from china after visiting there with daddy. now we are even.”

Why would a past alleged or otherwise sin justify a current sin? If “he did it too” is the standard for a moral compass, I think the world would be a far worse off place very quickly.

Last edited:
Reactions: iSpider and KWeaver
wiz, both are wrong but just pointing out it works in all administrations, assuming the stories are true.

so funny, 32 is now down to "writing" in his attacks on the prez. you are so far down in the barrel buddy and nothing is going to happen to him, has to be so frustrating for you guys thinking he would have been gone by now. this entire russian deal is now coming out and really see that it was about nothing and was a smoke screen to spy on the trump campaign. this all coming from an administration who sicced the irs on it political enemies and also the entire intelligence apparatus on the opposition party. this will be obama's legacy, utilizing the state in such a manner, really sad and even doing all that, lost.

Last edited:
Booty time at 1600.Let the Barnum and Bailey Circus begin.

Kim Kardashian West heads to White House to talk prison reform

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/pol...te-house-talk-prison-reform-article-1.4017486

Opening statement by Kardashian:

“Big, big booty, what you got a big booty
Big, big booty, what you got a big booty
Big, big booty, what you got a big booty
Big, big booty, what you”

Brilliant political move by Trump. Kim Kardashian is pretty much the Queen of the Black Community. Trump's willingness to engage with popular minority cultural icons such as Kim and Kanye strikes at the very heart of the Democrats 2020 political strategy of getting blacks all riled up to turn out in massive numbers against Trump. It is a sign of Trump's confidence. His support among white voters is so rock solid he feels free to play offense on the Democrats turf rather than have to worry about defending his own.

“Kim Kardashian is pretty much the Queen of the Black Community”

Ms.Booty is a white women.Daddy was Lebanese.This is a UR grad?
No way.

Please don’t make us laugh by such an idiotic statement.It’s a reality show person that doesn’t read or write or articulate in complete sentences.Birds of a feather fly together.
Go down to the nearest Martin King Boulevard and tell them about your brilliant opinion of Ms.Booty.Curious about the feedback.

Last edited:
Reactions: Section 204and5

Please don’t make us laugh by such an idiotic statement.It’s a reality show person that doesn’t read or write or articulate in complete sentences.Birds of a feather fly together.
Go down to the nearest Martin King Boulevard and tell them about your brilliant opinion of Ms.Booty.Curious about the feedback.
It's "Birds of a feather flock together" O Articulate One. Perhaps if you got your mind off one person's booty you'd realize that he may have a point.

And you think the people on Martin King Boluevard read or write or articulate in complete sentences? KK has over 100 million instagram followers and that includes practically the entire US black population under the age of 40. Trump understands the black community like no other Republican (or Democrat!) in history. He understands the street. He has Kim K. He has Kanye. He has The Worm. Even Louis Farrakhan is singing Trump's praises now.

And you think the people on Martin King Boluevard read or write or articulate in complete sentences? KK has over 100 million instagram followers and that includes practically the entire US black population under the age of 40. Trump understands the black community like no other Republican (or Democrat!) in history. He understands the street. He has Kim K. He has Kanye. He has The Worm. Even Louis Farrakhan is singing Trump's praises now.

https://friendorfollow.com/twitter/most-followers/

Robert de Niro and the entertainment industry that applauded him are a disgrace. It is a sad day in America that such profanity is encouraged.

Reactions: 64Spider
Did I miss something? We do have President P**** G****** who swears with aplomb, including the same language de Niro used. Google "Trump swearing". If de Niro "sinned”, then we also have a first sinner. I am not condoning either but let's do introduce balance.

Last edited:
By "balance" do you mean as many "pro Trump" threads as there are "anti Trump" threads? That would take a big investment of time. Or do you mean if you think someone engages in unacceptable behavior or actions that gives others the permission to engage in unacceptable behavior or actions? Or perhaps there are "standards" to which people should adhere? I go with that concept.

Reactions: whampas and Ulla1
I was simply responding to this statement- It is a sad day in America that such profanity is encouraged.

Yes having a gathered crowd of people giving DeNiro a standing ovation for his profane comment about the President of the United States is a sad day in America. Googling anything has to be done with a grain of salt. Google is not willing to work with the Pentagon on the development of AI which speaks volumes about their loyalties.

Reactions: whampas
also recall the standing O for roman polanski when he won an oscar a few years ago. the "me too"crowd rising to sing the praises of a guy who raped a 13 year old girl. the entertainment industry is so hypocritical and out of touch with real america yet they feel that they represent america, what a joke. diniro and those of his ilk only push the prez up in the polls which i am sure is their goal.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT