ADVERTISEMENT

Caden Diggs - 2024 Offer

As with any HS recruit these days - I think its more likely they will transfer at some point in their career than stay all 4 years, so I think you always want to be in the last list of schools they were considering so when the transfer does happen - you are a familiar school for this kid to consider.

Reactions: urfan1
not sure that helps at all. he already didn't pick you once. if he did well and transfers, he's likely looking at some big offers. if he didn't do well and transfers, are we sure we want him?

we've landed a bunch of transfers in recent years. I don't think we originally recruited any of them.

not sure that helps at all. he already didn't pick you once. if he did well and transfers, he's likely looking at some big offers. if he didn't do well and transfers, are we sure we want him?

we've landed a bunch of transfers in recent years. I don't think we originally recruited any of them.
Not sure it helps, but it certainly doesn't hurt to already have the relationship in place, know the kid, know the parents, etc.

But you did hit on one key - if you want players to transfer to your school, and you want good players - your likely going to be a program in good standing - which I mean is a winning program heading in towards post-season play. I don't think losing programs will get many impact transfers unless geography has something to do with it.

If I were a HS recruit and thought I was better than my offers reflected, I'd be interested in somewhere I could play right away to prove that point (assuming that my plan was to portal up a level.)

Reactions: urfan1

Marshall Wood

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT