ADVERTISEMENT

CAA Teams Signees(Dec & Feb)

32counter

Spider's Club
Apr 8, 2008
Siesta Key,FL
Click on the links below to see each school's recruiting class.

DECEMBER SIGNEES
==================

UAlbany

Delaware

Elon

James Madison

Maine

New Hampshire

Rhode Island

Richmond

Stony Brook

Towson

Villanova

William & Mary

Fordham University signs eleven(11) to 2018 class-

http://fordhamsports.com/news/2017/12/21/fordham-football-announces-2018-recruiting-class.aspx

Name Pos. Ht. Wt. Hometown/High School (Last School)
Cameron Blair DB 6-1 190 Jackson, N.J./St. Peter's Prep
Tim Demorat QB 6-4 188 Melbourne, Fla./Viera
Alfonzo Dixon IV DL 6-2 220 Coral Springs, Fla./Coral Glades
Austin Glazier OL 6-6 300 La Grange Park, Ill./Fenwick
Charlie Gross OL 6-5 275 Chicago, Ill./Loyola Academy
Devin Holmes TE 6-5 215 Amherst, Ohio/Marion L. Steele
Anthony Marinelli OL 6-3 295 Staten Island, N.Y./DePaul Catholic
Naim Mayfield RB 5-10 185 Manalapan, N.J./Manalapan
Phil Saleh OL 6-4 260 Oak Park, Ill./Oak Park-River Forest
Jaden Vazquez DB 6-1 180 Bethlehem, Pa./Liberty
Gavin Watson DL 6-3 260 Kingsway, N.J./Kingsway Regional

SFU Football Signs Four(4) To 2018 Class-

http://sfuathletics.com/news/2017/12/18/football-signs-four-to-2018-class.aspx?print=true

Last edited:
Big takeaway for me was that Elon's success this past fall wasn't just a blip on the radar. Cignetti has a good class here. In fact, they are the only CAA school with a Top 50 player in Virginia, according to 247sports.

Big takeaway for me was that Elon's success this past fall wasn't just a blip on the radar. Cignetti has a good class here. In fact, they are the only CAA school with a Top 50 player in Virginia, according to 247sports.
Another example of a good coach taking the talent of an under achieving team and doing something with it. Does he coach basketball too, I wonder.

Tough story. Always want to look out for players but can put coaches in a tough spot. Know that Kelly leaving here for BC was always used as an example to justify not redshirting players (which means just 4 years of school instead of 4.5).

How do you get thrown off the team at Virginia on such a major violation that they take your scholarship and a few days later you enroll at Madison? I guess it tells us alot about Madison and what they will do to win. Amazing thats its from one state of Va.university to another state of Va. university. Wonder what Moye did? Not a good picture.

Reactions: MolivaManiac
FORDHAM RAMS: New Fordham head football coach Joe Conlin announced the addition of four student-athletes to the program’s incoming recruiting class. The Rams had signed 11 student-athletes to national letters of intent on the early signing day in December, bringing the class to a total of 15. The 2018 recruiting class now features seven offensive players and eight defensive players. By position, defensive backs lead the way with five, followed by four offensive linemen, two defensive linemen, one running back, one linebacker, one tight end and one quarterback. The Rams 15 incoming student-athletes come from eight different states, including New Jersey (4), followed by Illinois (3), Florida (3), California (1), New York (1), Ohio (1), Pennsylvania (1) and Texas (1).
VISIT THE FORDHAM FOOTBALL NATIONAL SIGNING DAY RELEASE
VISIT THE FORDHAM FOOTBALL EARLY SIGNING DAY RELEASE

Not really liking where a lot of our guys are ranked. Also not good that we are letting schools like Rhode Island and Elon and even William an Mary beat us out for top guys at our level.

Except for Mateo Jackson,don’t recognize anyone else that was on our recruiting radar.Kid from St Chris,Henry Schroeder,didn’t get by our Admissions for even preliminary consideration.

Don't put too much thought into these rankings. I would bet our coaches know more about all of these guys than a guy who started covering the FCS six months ago

Don't put too much thought into these rankings. I would bet our coaches know more about all of these guys than a guy who started covering the FCS six months ago
Check back with us in 4 years. It certainly appears that they did a respectable evaluation.

We would have had a real good chance at #13 on that list had we recruited him. Staff was aware but not sure why that didn't occur. Maybe they didn't want another OL in this class although I think we always need a big OL. Oh well way it goes. Does look like they ranked on fbs offers primarily but fcs recruit ranking has to be pretty hard.

Full W&M recruiting class. Only 8 scholarships to give.

2018 Tribe Signings & Walk On Commitments
CB Ryan Poole 6'0 175lbs Annapolis, MD
OT/DT Colby Sorsdal 6'6" 295lbs Pittsburgh, PA
OL/DL Marcus Crowell 6'5 280lbs Montclair, NJ
CB Greg Cuffey 6'1 185lbs Hopewell, VA
FS Isaiah Jones 6'1 210lbs Wyndmoor, PA
OL/DL Ryan Childress 6'4 285lbs Stafford, VA
OLB/DE Marteise Phipps 6'3 215lbs Richmond, VA
QB Kevin Jarrell 6'2 210lbs Charlottesville, VA
QB/OLB Thomas Creed 6'6 220lbs Falls Church, VA
DT Zyquan Bessant 5'10 260lbs Norfolk, VA
WR/DB Seth Dunn 6'2 175lbs Lorton, VA
DB Malcolm Spencer 6'2 171lbs Temple Hills, MD
RB Elijah Burns 5'11 195lbs Chester, VA
LB/FB Tyler Tedeschi 6'1 218lbs Hightstown, NJ
WR Aiden Cain 6'0 175lbs Pittsburgh, PA
OLB Jack Erwin 6'2 210lbs Williamsburg, VA
LB Trey Zgombic 6'3 220lbs Morristown, NJ
WR/DB Cameron Spangler 5'10 161lbs Culpeper, VA
LB Joe Nameth 6'2 220lbs Ashburn, VA
P/K Will Whitehurst 6'2 185lbs Greenville, NC
DT Dan Masta 6'2 256lbs Chesterfield, VA
QB/TE Noah Myers 6'5 235lbs Annville, PA
OL Aidan McCarty 6'3 275lbs Vienna, VA

Carolina I mean it is a thread about other CAA signees so he posted it in right thread. He didn't post it out of nowhere. Presumably there have been changes since the early period.

I'm admittedly more interested than I ever would be but that's because I have personal familiarity with 2 of their Pittsburgh recruits. Sandy I've mentioned Sorsdale before on here but Aidan Cain (Sorsdale teammate) on your list is coming as PWO. I don't know Aidan but saw him play and also happen to know his uncle very well. When he told me W&M I explained how he 's going to a great league and under a well known program and coach. Aidan had a great senior year, set some records. Competitive kid who I think has chance to earn a ship there. He was under recruited because he tore his ACL back to back years. So he didn't really get seen as result. Injury concern there I guess but he sure seemed over it this season. Even though he played with Sorsdale I think a good word from Tomlin helped too. There is some connection with Aidan and/or family. Good luck with those 2 kids.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT