ADVERTISEMENT

BROKE

WebSpinner

Spider's Club
Gold Member
May 7, 2003
an interesting watch on 30 on 30, an espn production about pro athletes and how they are broke very soon after retiring, if not before. a vast array of reasons, family and friends, women, competition to be dressed best, drive the best, live in the best, rain money on strippers, among the favorites. at the end, an interesting name pops up as among those who have declared bankruptcy.

It was a wake up call for me. I'm cutting back on the amount I allot for strippers. Been seeing a doctor about arthritis and tremors in my fingers....just can't get the folded bills under the gstring any more.

T, no worries for you, the $1 bills you were placing, with care, into the gstrings was nothing like the $100 bills the athletes were raining on their strippers. think you might have been in the "lead" room while they were in the "gold" room. the CHI-CHI CLUB in martinsville is tops and you need to help those ladies with their expenses, kind of a redistribution of wealth but voluntary rather than confiscatory. did you hear bernie kozar say that he owned one cell phone but was paying, at one time, for over 60 of them. he added that declaring bankruptcy was a blessing since now he has no buds, family coming to him for money any longer, a bit late but better than nothing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT