ADVERTISEMENT

Bought a Dayton game ticket, flying down for first RC game in 30+ yrs

Beer and wine are available in the Robins Center. I suggest you drink heavily. If we lose, it will dull the pain. If we win and you rush the court, it will help your condition. Either way, we will look for you on the floor of the Robins Center in the aftermath. You will not be alone.

Any advice to maximize my game experience? I’ve read that the popcorn is best avoided, which is OK because it gets stuck in my teeth. Tried to buy parking, but seemed like it wasn’t available. Is Uber viable? Beers at the RC these days?
I have Ubered a few times - good for getting to the game - afterwards you would need to wait for a bit to avoid Uber driver getting into game traffic

Park over by the SBA, the law school or any of the old "C" lots on that side of campus and walk.

I know there are many other options available, but the subs at Bernie's are still tasty, as are the club sandwiches at the Continental (Phil's), if you want some pre-game comfort food. Sounds like you're of the age to remember both of those establishments; they have changed (well, Bernie's hasn't) some but you'd recognize both places.

Reactions: GKiller
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT