ADVERTISEMENT

Allison has to be on their radar

32counter

Spider's Club
Apr 8, 2008
Siesta Key,FL

“...More than 100 schools sponsor NCAA Division I women’s lacrosse programs, one of the fastest-growing sports in the nation. The ACC is renowned for its women’s lacrosse programs, and an ACC program has advanced to the national title match in each of the past nine tournaments and currently claims the reigning national champions. The program aims to begin competition in the spring of 2023 and will call Historic Riggs Field home....”

Unless it’s a money thing, I’m not sure why she would leave Richmond for Clemson.
She’s built a solid program, at a school that has had a tradition of ladies lacrosse.
But, maybe it’s the challenge of a new program.

That’s too bad, but there are several D-lll ladies coaches that might also be considered.
I know you think Dando is the heir apparent, and there isn’t any reason she won’t be.
But, who ever they hire, has a ready made program.

Looks like they're going to go with her top assistant for this year. Probably a smart move--keeps some cohesion with the current group of girls and we get to find out if she has what it takes to pilot this program going forward. I assume it was done with input from the current crop of girls on the team based on what they thought about her. Plus it gives the program more time on a search if need be.

Reactions: urfan1
Looks like they're going to go with her top assistant for this year. Probably a smart move--keeps some cohesion with the current group of girls and we get to find out if she has what it takes to pilot this program going forward. I assume it was done with input from the current crop of girls on the team based on what they thought about her. Plus it gives the program more time on a search if need be.
I think this is a good move. She needs to find herself a staff because our other assistant went to Notre Dame.
Anne interviewed for the VCU HC job but was not offered. This appears to be a better fit.

I think this is a good move. She needs to find herself a staff because our other assistant went to Notre Dame.
Anne interviewed for the VCU HC job but was not offered. This appears to be a better fit.

& the assistant replacement for the one who went to ND was only hired about 10 days before Kwolek went to Clemson. Tough timing. Maybe she went to Clemson with Kwolek but she's not here.

& the assistant replacement for the one who went to ND was only hired about 10 days before Kwolek went to Clemson. Tough timing. Maybe she went to Clemson with Kwolek but she's not here.

Colleen Shearer is now an assistant coach back at UVA.She is excellent btw as a seasoned coach.She was a volunteer assistant at UR believe it or not.​

Reactions: 32counter
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT