ADVERTISEMENT

A10 seems weaker than expected and may just be what we need this year …

Section9.RowD

Team Manager
Gold Member
Nov 19, 2021
Other than Davidson, UMass, and I guess Duq what a miserable Nov for the conference and pretty sure there are a number of fan bases in worse moods than our optimistic and even keel forum. Go Spiders as we aim for a Top 4 finish with our youngish and growing team.

Reactions: urfan1
Dayton fans must be ready to riot. Didn't realize Davidson was 6-1, though I think our measuring stick was them getting destroyed by Charleston, so it seems likely that most of their wins will end up not being that meaningful (South Carolina, for example, isnot good).

Reactions: Section9.RowD
A10…

Minnesota Vikings Football GIF

oh wow, I hadn't followed A10 this week, in particular the Dayton collapse. 14 points in a half? Blowing a 23 point lead? Oof.

Shout out to the 5-1 Fordham Rams. Billikens also 5-1, so that's fine. A10 has kind of cratered a bit, used to be in contention for 7th best conference pretty routinely.

Bryce Golden is 10th on Loyola in minutes. Seems utterly bizarre (this may have been covered in the other thread which I haven't caught up on, obvs.)

Wow, That is crazy about Bryce. I knew he was not putting up numbers, but did not realize he was that buried on the bench. Especially considering how poorly vs expectations Loyola has played.
My buddy is a huge Loyola fan. He said Bryce looks really rough and lost at times

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT