ADVERTISEMENT

A10 2022 Tourney in DC ...

Anyone figure out which bench we will be at today - hasn’t been consistent so far since both as a higher and lower seed we were at bench ?

Im going to give my dire prediction again as I have done the last two games. (They have worked out good for the Spiders)
Dayton is going to blow us off the court. No way we can win this game. Too big a moment for Mooney. -3 for Dayton may be the easiest bet in sports betting history. Im throwing the house down on the Flyers.

We are still the longshot to win this thing, but if we play like we have the last three halves, I don't see anyone we can't beat. We are still available at +600 to win the championship, so I took a flyer.

Working against us is that this is only the 3rd time Mooney has won more than one tourney game in his career. He's obviously never won 4.
Against the remaining teams (and yesterday), we just need to play one basket better than we did at home…

Dayton with too much talent and too much defense. We play hard but run out of gas; Dayton 64 UR 57.

Dayton with too much talent and too much defense. We play hard but run out of gas; Dayton 64 UR 57.
I think that you are probably right but I've had a strange feeling about this tournament from the beginning. It wouldn't surprise me one bit to see Richmond win this thing.

Reactions: Spiderbymarriage
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT