ADVERTISEMENT

2023 Offers

I really like Smith's film, hope we get. He appears to be the missing link.
  • POSITION(S):​

RB
  • HEIGHT:​

5'8"
  • WEIGHT:​

190lbs
1st Team All State(Class 6A)

Jesuit out of Tampa is always near the top of HS teams in the SunShine State.Right up there with IMG and Venice.

#24 RB in 6A title game.

CLASS 6A STATE CHAMPIONSHIP: Jesuit storms back down 15 points against Pine Forest to win first state championship in 53 years | FloridaHSFootball.com

Last edited:
I used to keep track, but honestly, I'm just not interested enough in our football program these days to invest the time. And the numbers involved make it a daunting task. I post football stuff I come across as I keep an eye out for hoops news, but that's about my limit.

Reactions: urfan1
UR football has been in recent years verbally offering between 110-130 offers annually.That number actually geometrically dwarfs UR basketball offers which can also be compared to actual annual placements- 3 vs 16.With footballers committing and then decommiting and then re-committing during the recruiting process the tracking becomes undawnting.Since football recruiting is now a year around enterprise especially when you throw in transfers(that have multiple offers) it only adds to another layer of detail for which this old man could care less.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT