ADVERTISEMENT

2023 Offers

I really like Smith's film, hope we get. He appears to be the missing link.
  • POSITION(S):​

RB
  • HEIGHT:​

5'8"
  • WEIGHT:​

190lbs
1st Team All State(Class 6A)

Jesuit out of Tampa is always near the top of HS teams in the SunShine State.Right up there with IMG and Venice.

#24 RB in 6A title game.

CLASS 6A STATE CHAMPIONSHIP: Jesuit storms back down 15 points against Pine Forest to win first state championship in 53 years | FloridaHSFootball.com

Last edited:
I used to keep track, but honestly, I'm just not interested enough in our football program these days to invest the time. And the numbers involved make it a daunting task. I post football stuff I come across as I keep an eye out for hoops news, but that's about my limit.

Reactions: urfan1
UR football has been in recent years verbally offering between 110-130 offers annually.That number actually geometrically dwarfs UR basketball offers which can also be compared to actual annual placements- 3 vs 16.With footballers committing and then decommiting and then re-committing during the recruiting process the tracking becomes undawnting.Since football recruiting is now a year around enterprise especially when you throw in transfers(that have multiple offers) it only adds to another layer of detail for which this old man could care less.

ADVERTISEMENT