ADVERTISEMENT

2022 Richmond Spiders Football - FCS Playoffs - Going to California

mojo-spider

Team Manager
Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010

2783 miles to keep the dream alive...I think we got a chance...congrats to the players, coaches and support personnel...

as they said back in the 70's play it loud and keep believing!...send your mojo west!

Go Spiders!

This football game would have been a good appetizer for basketball if we hadn't already crapped the basketball season.

Reactions: Dr. Spidey
Non expert take - (been reminded of that repeatedly throughout life) - important Spiders jump out to a big early lead ala New Hampshire game. Force Sac State to throw playing from behind. Take their powerful running game off the table to the extent possible early.

So looking forward to this match up. GO Spiders!

I've got my fingers crossed that the team can somehow bounce back quickly from the jetlag. As I may have mentioned before, this is not a 4-hour bus ride. Go Spiders!

Flight taking an hour longer than it normally would and took off late. Looks like a bumpy flight too. Will be a very late night by the time they get settled in the hotel. Hopefully they can sleep in tomorrow, have a productive walk through and get a good night's sleep tomorrow.

Took me nearly six hours to return to Oregon from Dulles after Homecoming weekend. We diverted up into Canada to try and avoid the headwinds, one usually doesn't fly over Toronto from Dulles to PDX.

OTOH, we should be really ripping on the way home, after our win!

Reactions: urfan1
If anyone goes to the games and follows the team closely,, they would understand that 4 of our tight ends have been or or hurt. Freak stroke of bad luck that our core of tight ends went down, Avery Close was playing on one leg yesterday, what a warrior👏👏🕷🕸 Worst environment I have ever been in attendance to a Spider football game. Torrential rain the whole game💧💦😩

Reactions: urfan1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT