ADVERTISEMENT

2022 Commits

There are twin brothers that are incoming seniors at Trinity Episcopal.Chris and Sam Singleton are OLine at 6-6,300.Wouldn’t be surprised if both were offered and attended UR in joining their brother Jeremey at 6-4,290 on the OLine.Believe that those 2 additional slots are informally allocated for the 2022 class.Foster retired due to medical reasons.

Last edited:
Reactions: urfan1
My thoughts, for what they are worth- he’s a DE, and too slow for D-1 LB.
John Srofe who did the local recruiting and has asked what position you played in high school and whether you have any game film that we can post for others to enjoy.Also,John’s comments on your statement are as follows:

It’s real annoying Mr Moderator that you censor abusive remarks by 32 and then my responses.
Is he a friend or related to you?
Neither, I personally do not like the way either of you snip at one another. The comment I deleted had one provision that crossed the line. I made a decision some time ago not to delete portions of a post, but rather delete the entire post.

Neither, I personally do not like the way either of you snip at one another. The comment I deleted had one provision that crossed the line. I made a decision some time ago not to delete portions of a post, but rather delete the entire post.
If you check, you will see that in every case he comes at me.
Why would anyone attack a person that they don’t even know?
He does have psychological problems and needs help.

Comment from a friend on Zach whose son plays at Glen allen...."My son's teammate. Good kid, good family. He ate Hermitage's QB up all night when we pulled off the upset last week. He's a monster on the field. You got a good one! And most running backs get to know him very well if they try to run up the middle...as they look up at him from the dirt" 🤣

A wide receiver named Noah Jones,6-2,210 addition in 2022 via transfer

Played for Loyola Academy Chicago,then PG at Deerfield Academy(New England Prep League)

Enrolled in Georgetown U 2020(Pandemic year)

Redshirted in 2021 at Georgetown

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT