ADVERTISEMENT

2022-2023 Season outlook

I would think you have some easy choices here. If SDad's posts bother you so much, you can ignore him, or just don't read his posts. If you think his posts bother everyone else, this still wouldn't really concern you because everyone else can make their own decisions about whether his posts bother them or not. SDad and I have been back and forth on a few things and don't always agree, but I enjoy a lot of his posts, and am glad he is on here. If you disagree, fine. But, the way the board reacts to SDad, I think you are the only one who feels the way you do. So, instead of saying "we", you really should be saying "I". So, maybe the one with the bad posts who should maybe consider not posting here is you, and not SDad?
🙏🏼🙏🏼

9 deep tonight plus spot showings from Walz and Noyes. Crabtree injured and Dread didn’t make it onto the floor.

Burton 31
Nelson 28
Grace 27
Goose 23
Quinn 19
Bigelow 19
Roche 17
Bailey 17
Randolph 14
Grace will be down to 10 soon.

Hate to keep random posting...but I wonder how many players will have 15+ minutes after 3 games?
Any new guesses for number of players that will have played 15+ minutes total by the end of the Charleston game?

UNI game minutes for the Spiders:

Nelson 31
Burton 28
Goose 26
Grace 26
Roche 22
Quinn 19
Bigelow 19
Bailey 14
Randolph 11
Noyes 1
Walz 1
Dread 1
Arizin 1

Nelson and Roche took more minutes tonight, unsurprising as they combined for 35 points.

Reactions: urfan1 and plydogg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT