ADVERTISEMENT

2021 Recruit - Madison Durr

Durr is reclassifying to 2022 and heading to Hargrave. No idea if we still have any interest.

it amazes me how this works for almost everyone in my area. kids who don't get offers, or at least not big enough offers, decide to prep. next thing you know and before they even have a season they're getting big offers. I'll bet now that Durr has P5 offers this summer.

Reactions: urfan1
it amazes me how this works for almost everyone in my area. kids who don't get offers, or at least not big enough offers, decide to prep. next thing you know and before they even have a season they're getting big offers. I'll bet now that Durr has P5 offers this summer.
Usually the grades and test scores are so bad they can’t get them in. These “academies” will get you about any grade you require.

Last edited:
Reactions: spiderman
Interesting...Madison Durr's recruitment has been quiet since he arrived at Hargrave, with the exception of an offer from Saint Francis (PA) last fall, but he just got offered a spot at Navy. Awfully late for an offer from an academy to come through, and must admit I don't fully understand what an "offer" means given everybody there is on a full ride and they carry 25 guys on their roster.

Didn't Robinson originally want a Sub assignment?
rjIiNptJmASwXxnCkdLi8mYTzK6jhcsAQEXA17V3dMs.jpg

Interesting...Madison Durr's recruitment has been quiet since he arrived at Hargrave, with the exception of an offer from Saint Francis (PA) last fall, but he just got offered a spot at Navy. Awfully late for an offer from an academy to come through, and must admit I don't fully understand what an "offer" means given everybody there is on a full ride and they carry 25 guys on their roster.

To go to an Academy you have to get a Congressional appointment. In most cases, if the coach of a particular sport wants you, it’s only a matter of the A.D. making a phone call. Obviously, the coach has to make an offer and the player has to want to accept it, before the phone call.
Slightly, more than a letter of intent but not much.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT