ADVERTISEMENT

2020 Commits List

wow, that's 5 rb's all the same size. 32 its time to cry wolf....we got enough! get us some db's

Given their average size(not big) we’ll likely play all 6 ( not 5-don’t Forget about incoming frosh Fonnae Webb at 5-11,190 out of D.C.)during the season especially when they come across CAA DLs and CAA LBs.We ended up starting a walk-on during the final weeks of last season due to injuries.

DBs are a coming I hope,either by transfer portal or normal admittance.

Last edited:
Reactions: urfan1
32,please help me understand why so many scholarship players are at one position? Is the plan to convert half to DB,or line them all up for special team play(we need help there) they won't catch 20 balls a season between them. we don't throw to the TE under this OC.

Reactions: Hanca
32,please help me understand why so many scholarship players are at one position? Is the plan to convert half to DB,or line them all up for special team play(we need help there) they won't catch 20 balls a season between them. we don't throw to the TE under this OC.

If you watch Fitzgerald,his game is much closer to Charlie Fessler’s(WR) game than a conventional TE.I think Avery Close,Conor Deveney and Brooks Heagarty are the primary TEs.They are all frosh.Fitzgerald and Castellano as WRs and both at 6-4 could be imposing WRs and matchup nightmares for any DB.Cloud becomes the 2020 version of Keyston Fuller and hopefully with much better hands.

Here is Fitzgerald:

Reactions: mojo-spider
is there a TE that could play some FB to add the blocker in the backfield, run for the short yardage, and catch a pass out of the backfield?

Which unfortunately is one of the reasons the offense is unsuccessful.

Reactions: Hanca
hate to see anyone leave but I believe the handwriting was on the wall -- seemed like a really good kid, wish him the best going forward

Not wanting to miss anyone deserving recognition as future Spiders, I added three (3) PWOs, based on what I have seen. If there is better info/intelligence and/or additions, please advise. Thanks!

Reactions: 32counter

ORGANIZATION
Life Christian Academy High School

HEIGHT & WEIGHT & POS
5'11" 275lbs NG/DT

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT