----------------------------------

Dishon McNairy-DB,6-1 175

Reid Chenault-QB,6-2 180

Joshua Hulbert-LB/FB,6-2 215

Matt Sullivan-DE/LB,6-3 210

Devin Campbell-DB/RB,5-10 190

Ben Stapleton-DL,6-1 235

Tanner Lacey-LB,6-0 225

Looks like we have around 91 players:68 rostered Spring game+15 LOI's+7 walkons+ODU transfer kicker Ricky Segers

Last edited:
Last edited:
Jason Gastrock put up some nice numbers as a QB for Madison High School.Vienna,Va.He graduated this past June and will enter Fall 2016.Was lightly recruited.With our plethora of QB's got to figure Danny et al have other plans than at QB for Mr Gastrock.

http://www.ncsasports.org/football-recruiting/va/vienna/james-madison-high-school6/jason-gastrock1
This QB has good accuracy and arm strength. Especially his long throws were dead on the money, catching receivers in stride. I wonder if he will be redshirted and brought
on slowly. With OK speed I cannot imagine him using him for anything else other then QB.

Personal Statement
My name is Michael Horan and I’m a rising Senior at St. John Paul the Great High School in Dumfries VA. In addition to Varsity Football; I also play Varsity Basketball and Varsity Track & Field for my High School. I maintain a 4.3 GPA while taking many Honors and AP classes. I'm a member of the National Honor Society and the Spanish Honor Society. I'm also a member of my schools Service club and am a Student Ambassador.

I love playing football and have been a starter on my High School team since Freshman year. It is a goal of mine to play football for an exceptional academic University, where I can study Pre-Law and Business. I play running/wing back and this season (Junior Yr); I led my team to the State VISSA Division I playoffs. I ran for 20 touchdowns and threw 1 TD and caught 2 TD's. I led my Division and County in most points scored. I have scored at least 1 touchdown for the past 11 games and ran for over 1,000 yards during my junior season. Besides speed, my greatest football asset is my vision of the playing field; ability to change direction and exceptional hands. I'm also very coachable. I was used as a slot receiver and occasionally at Quarterback. Other primary duties are returning Kicks; and playing cornerback/safety in the defensive backfield.
I would love to have the opportunity to meet with you and discuss my future college plans and how I can help your football team.
Sincerely,

Michael Horan #31

Reactions: iSpider
Height:5'10"

Weight:175

Prim. Position:
RB

Sec. Position:
Ath
40 Yard Dash

5-10-5 Shuttle

Bench Press