ADVERTISEMENT

2000 Mules

D'Souza literally was imprisoned for violating campaign finance law. He lost the right to accuse anyone else of voter fraud. He also was pardoned by Trump, so he's not exactly an impartial observer here.

Rather than waste your time with this nonsense, watch the insurrection hearings, where Barr, Ivanka Trump, Trump's own lawyer and others within the Trump administration testified under oath that there was no voter fraud.

These lies just need to end already.

These lies just need to end alalready.
Gas today in Richmond Virginia averaged greater than $5 per gallon. US Oil production in 2019 was 403,157,000 Barrels than it was in 2021. Enjoy the cheap gas while it lasts. Gas at $6 per gallon is expected by the end of July. The green new deal is the biggest whopper of them all.

Gas today in Richmond Virginia averaged greater than $5 per gallon. US Oil production in 2019 was 403,157,000 Barrels than it was in 2021. Enjoy the cheap gas while it lasts. Gas at $6 per gallon is expected by the end of July. The green new deal is the biggest whopper of them all.
LOL but sad for sure! Don't mind EL's political nonsense ...... he's been liberalized beyond the point of no return.

Galli, he probably thinks that 9 person committee is a fair way to get all sides of the story. The Dems let 2 RINOS on it and both dislike Trump more than probably EL does. Kip from ILL who was too scared to run for re-election (would have lost primary) and the other from arguably the most conservative state* in the country Wyoming.

*Trump won 70% of that state's vote, Highest of any of his state wins.

Galli, I always thought a state rep follows the will of his/her states wishes? You know they spend time in DC working and then usually takes breaks in the year to go back home and get the pulse of their constituents on which way they desire in this case Cheney to vote on matters. Wyoming sure didn't want this made for Hollywood kangaroo court prime time show to go on and to boot get to see their Rep doing everything possible to destroy Trump.

LOL Galli but when have you seen any sort of investigation go prime time? I guess when you can lie and lie and and still get 80m+ votes, WTH, best way to fool as many as possible.

To the contrary I watched the documentary. Honestly, unless our elections return to one day voting, no drop boxes, no mail in voting; I’ll never trust a single federal election ever again. GPS and cell phone tracking is not hyperbole, shocking that the DEM would stoop to this. Yet, today the DEm are bragging about fInanciAl support for GOP primary candidates who suspects would be a weaker opponent in the general election. Disgusting!

What's the price of gas in Richmond today? I was just there last weekend and I could have sworn it was in the $3.50 range, not $6.

Looks like Spanberger won again. Looks like that big red tsunami the chowderheads and bimbos at Faux were predicting kind of fizzled out. Had some of you guys listened to Cheney instead of Trump, things might look different today.

Instead you got fooled again by the Fat Orange Cheeto. Please make sure he takes lots of trips to Georgia in the next month.

Last edited:
What's the price of gas in Richmond today? I was just there last weekend and I could have sworn it was in the $3.50 range, not $6.

Looks like Spanberger won again. Looks like that big red tsunami the chowderheads and bimbos at Faux were predicting kind of fizzled out. Had some of you guys listened to Cheney instead of Trump, things might look different today.

Instead you got fooled again by the Fat Orange Cheeto. Please make sure he takes lots of trips to Georgia in the next month

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT